Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Baby, you're right about everything. I think you're even more awesome than my MC because you can see through people better than he can, and he still needs to analyze and reason, but you don't!
If I have my next game, you have to be the main character! This ability to read minds is fantastic, where did you learn it?
Oh, baby, how was your day?
Haha, enough to buy milk powder for my baby.
Yeah....You reference me as baby ever since I called you out. Your trolling is pretty bad but keep working at it. I believe in you. Also, if you're trying to just sustain your actual child through this instead of actually going and getting a 9 to 5 or 2, since you said you can no longer survive on your current income...You got bigger issues.
I could care less about money, but my current income is no longer enough for me to survive.

If I still fail this time, it means I'm not fit to create and there's no next game.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Yeah....You reference me as baby ever since I called you out. Your trolling is pretty bad but keep working at it. I believe in you. Also, if you're trying to just sustain your actual child through this instead of actually going and getting a 9 to 5 or 2, since you said you can no longer survive on your current income...You got bigger issues.
Baby, it's because I love you, and you made the effort to go through my old posts in order to reply to me, and then thought about how to reply to each sentence.
You also care so much about my life and creativity. You even care about my children.
It's really rare to find someone who cares about me as much as you do, so I love you.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Baby, it's because I love you, and you made the effort to go through my old posts in order to reply to me, and then thought about how to reply to each sentence.
You also care so much about my life and creativity. You even care about my children.
It's really rare to find someone who cares about me as much as you do, so I love you.
No effort at all...the post were from 1 page back. Keep working on your trolling though. Needs a lot of work. You are right about 1 thing. I did care about your creativity and that's why I was upset about you abandoning DPF 3 weeks after your post about giving you one last chance because you want to continue creating ( Which you deleted from your patreon).

I was all well and ready to give you my support until you canceled this knowing you were already working on the other game when you made that post. So yeah I did care. I was sad you moved on so quickly instead of sticking to it. Anyways I see I will only get smart ass remarks out of you so I'll just end it here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Divine Providence Fall [v0.6] [Ulith]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 250 MB

PC/MAC: - -

Note. I detected this error before compressing the game...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: YadenYu

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Reactions: giqui

RenIsLyfe

Jun 28, 2020
Sorry to see this one get put on hold. I read your post about your shortcomings and completely understand your reasonings. You have some good ideas here that I would like to see explored further, if not have better refinement. Good luck in the future.

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Sorry to see this one get put on hold. I read your post about your shortcomings and completely understand your reasonings. You have some good ideas here that I would like to see explored further, if not have better refinement. Good luck in the future.
Thanks. I'll give the girls and this game an ending.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DivineProvidenceFall-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
No to be that guy.. But giving an ending like an axed manga, could be worse off and more frustrating. If your're done with this project, just leave it at abandoned/onhold. No worth trying to end it when its not gone anywhere (story wise), you're just wasting time. Especially if you're working on a new project.

I was keen to see how this would go and I really liked Aishas story and what will come. Im also a sucker for white hair anime girls ^_^/ If I had to say one of the hardest difficulties you faced in this project, was you had alot of lore to put in, but the English wasnt all that great. I dont like the judge someone with lacking English if their trying their best, but if your trying to make the game for an English audience, its probably something to work on. I myself just tried to push through it and understand as much as I can or put together much as I could. I did find it got better as the game went on. Could of been a few culture refences I couldnt quite grasp every now and then too.

I can also agree with one of the posters above. Someones inhuman breast sizes can be a turn off unless your looking for that type of audience. When a girl is ment to have big boobs, I usually think she had E or F sizes at most.. Not giant watermelons. So I guess im one of those thats not their cut of tea.

Last edited:

RYsm

Sep 11, 2022
Playing version 0.6. Encountered an error screen when trying to open the memo, happens when start Doris's event at the Bench of the Academy, the error screen no longer appear after complete Doris's next event at the beach.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Playing version 0.6. Encountered an error screen when trying to open the memo, happens when start Doris's event at the Bench of the Academy, the error screen no longer appear after complete Doris's next event at the beach.
Fixed in v0.61.

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
last time i left a review(on a different game), admin gave me a ban-able offense warning for leaving a review that is too short, which is impossible because the UI will error out and not let you post, On top of that, my post was 10 words longer than the minimum. So no more reviews for me. This will have to do.

Ulith,

I just finished v 55.

It is really difficult to rate the game, because it is all over the place. It starts out pretty bad, and slowly gets better and better. 3.5 stars is what I am going with; If it was redone to the same quality it is at the end, i would up that to 4.5.

It is obvious english isnt your first language. Considering that, you did pretty good, and I didnt get a headache trying to follow along. It got better and better as time went on, and you(I) could easily see a progression in quality. I highly recommend going back and rewriting the beginning. At the end, you either have excellent skills now, or someone is helping you, it looks great.

When you have a VN, lore is important, you shouldnt offer to skip it. Those offers broke my immersion, and really arent necessary. The game has a built-in feature to skip ahead, for people already familiar with the lore.

Visually, the game is pretty basic. I can see the places where you took the extra effort, and you show skill, it is a shame you dont put that effort into all your scenes. I like how you were able to visually describe the different personalities.

The premise, plot, or storyline, is pretty good. If it isnt original, then I have just been unlucky to not run by it before. Usually i know where a story is going to finish in the first few minutes, and that is boring. Your story can go in so many different directions, and each of them good. I am interested where you take us.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. I appreciate your efforts, and hope you will continue to produce. Your skills have improved drastically, and I imagine they will continue to do so. Best of luck to you.

j

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
last time i left a review(on a different game), admin gave me a ban-able offense warning for leaving a review that is too short, which is impossible because the UI will error out and not let you post, On top of that, my post was 10 words longer than the minimum. So no more reviews for me. This will have to do.

Ulith,

I just finished v 55.

It is really difficult to rate the game, because it is all over the place. It starts out pretty bad, and slowly gets better and better. 3.5 stars is what I am going with; If it was redone to the same quality it is at the end, i would up that to 4.5.

It is obvious english isnt your first language. Considering that, you did pretty good, and I didnt get a headache trying to follow along. It got better and better as time went on, and you(I) could easily see a progression in quality. I highly recommend going back and rewriting the beginning. At the end, you either have excellent skills now, or someone is helping you, it looks great.

When you have a VN, lore is important, you shouldnt offer to skip it. Those offers broke my immersion, and really arent necessary. The game has a built-in feature to skip ahead, for people already familiar with the lore.

Visually, the game is pretty basic. I can see the places where you took the extra effort, and you show skill, it is a shame you dont put that effort into all your scenes. I like how you were able to visually describe the different personalities.

The premise, plot, or storyline, is pretty good. If it isnt original, then I have just been unlucky to not run by it before. Usually i know where a story is going to finish in the first few minutes, and that is boring. Your story can go in so many different directions, and each of them good. I am interested where you take us.

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. I appreciate your efforts, and hope you will continue to produce. Your skills have improved drastically, and I imagine they will continue to do so. Best of luck to you.

j
I updated v0.61 three months ago, why is it 0.55.

jrwizzard

Sep 4, 2020
I updated v0.61 three months ago, why is it 0.55.
i am old and slow. others things to do. I get on a kick and download a bunch of stuff, get side tracked, and now I am finally been working through trying to look at everything. Your game is the only one I left a review for, i felt you could use some encouragement.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
i am old and slow. others things to do. I get on a kick and download a bunch of stuff, get side tracked, and now I am finally been working through trying to look at everything. Your game is the only one I left a review for, i felt you could use some encouragement.
Thanks, but this game has been put on hold. I've learned from the experience and made a new game.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes