Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Think about some too.. yeah i can do i´ve i want... I knbow some artist and we speak about what we see when i look at his work.! For him it was perfect for me a anal slut i want to bang right again... so we all see work art different. You see a Photo draw i see a moment of `89 you see dome other but we all look at the same pic. So what is perfect or how can we lewd Human to see what we want? And her i say hit art classs and Mental to learn it but a game should give the open to see it different if you understand the 360 view?

Reactions: Ulith

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Divine Providence Fall [v0.55] [Ulith]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 253 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KCPTCG and YadenYu
Sep 8, 2020
I feel as if the story is at a point where it doesn't need more characters to be introduced but instead needs the current characters to have a bit more content and be a bit more fleshed out in terms of character development. (Just the opinion of someone who loves this so far)

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I feel as if the story is at a point where it doesn't need more characters to be introduced but instead needs the current characters to have a bit more content and be a bit more fleshed out in terms of character development. (Just the opinion of someone who loves this so far)
My original idea was to attract more users by introducing characters with different traits, but now it seems my plan was not successful. Several new characters have not had the desired effect, including Yukinari, who I originally thought would be the most effective. In the short term, unless the plot requires it, I do not intend to introduce new characters. However, progressing a character's story arc to her conclusion is still not an easy thing.

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So is the MC not a badass?
The word has many meanings and I'm not sure which one you mean. But he's not a bad guy or an arsehole, I guess.
If you mean "a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person.", he is.

Last edited:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
The word has many meanings and I'm not sure which one you mean. But he's not a bad guy or an arsehole, I guess.
If you mean "a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person.", he is.
Ah that's exactly what I mean, but I read he has no power to speak of so thought he was the normal weak guy

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
.... So im on into the intro, but I just dont get this MC and his starting to piss me off with his whining... Im no AI programer, but I can tell his wife died from brain cancer (it happens to people) Obviously inoperable and no cure. So why the hell is he shouting at his AI and all this useless self pity cause he cant find the answer <.< Spent 3 years and still didnt figure it out. Just ask the doctor.

Find it it hard to swallow. MC sounds like an idiot, but Im still going to try give it a chance. Really not the best of starts :/

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
.... So im on into the intro, but I just dont get this MC and his starting to piss me off with his whining... Im no AI programer, but I can tell his wife died from brain cancer. Obviously inoperable. So why the hell is he shouting at his AI and all this useless self pity cause he cant find the answer <.< Spent 3 years and still didnt figure it out. Just ask the doctor.

This was suppose to be an isekia right ? Time to start anew right ? Harem and sheet .

Find it it hard to swallow (this MC is annoying and useless) but Im still going to try give it a chance.
Is this difficult to understand? Obviously, he knew that his wife had died of brain cancer, but he did not know why his wife had contracted this illness. He researched desperately and searched through all of humanity's information, but could not find a reason.

And his " self pity " and " shouting ". Throughout the story, MC is an extremely indifferent person, but for someone like him to act in such ways indicates his fucking desperation.

If you find it difficult to understand, I do not recommend continuing to read.

Last edited:

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
About Proof reader did you have some in Your Discort how want to to it for free? Ask maybe one is up to it? Money why? Some want to be beta tester and want your news ... and some do it for free. So go out there try it. Ask not cost any....

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Is this difficult to understand? Obviously, he knew that his wife had died of brain cancer, but he did not know why his wife had contracted this illness. He researched desperately and searched through all of humanity's information, but could not find a reason.

And his " self pity " and " shouting ". Throughout the story, MC is an extremely indifferent person, but for someone like him to act in such ways indicates his fucking desperation.

If you find it difficult to understand, I do not recommend continuing to read.
Ok, I admit I might of come across too hard. Self pity was probably the wrong word. but geez, yelling at your AI because it didnt have the cure to some type of cancer, that not even doctors have figured out ? not cool not cool. So then I start seeing negative reactions and traits on the MC that reflect him poorly.

Dont take it to heart, if you're happy with it.
Hard to understand English sentences might have contributed to it.

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Ok, I admit I might of come across too hard. Self pity was probably the wrong word. but geez, yelling at your AI because it didnt have the cure to some type of cancer, that not even doctors have figured out ? not cool not cool. So then I start seeing negative reactions and traits on the MC that reflect him poorly.

Dont take it to heart, if you're happy with it. I understand alot of time is spent putting a game together.
Hard to understand English sentences might have contributed to it.
Well, I believe in you never lost your temper with your parents or friends because you always managed to stay calm. Very cool very cool, I just love people like you who are full of positive reactions and traits.

Dont take it to heart, if you're happy with it.

Reactions: Nobles

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So I think I'm at the beginning part with blue hair mother and daughter to me everything feels jumbled one moment your at the table talking to the son next moment your at the sons door with the sister with medicine am I missing something or is that how the storyline supposed to go

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So I think I'm at the beginning part with blue hair mother and daughter to me everything feels jumbled one moment your at the table talking to the son next moment your at the sons door with the sister with medicine am I missing something or is that how the storyline supposed to go
If no one is looking at the MC, no one is talking to the MC, and the MC isn't talking, then that means the MC isn't there isn't it?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well I think I played through it. A few thoughts.

After getting past the intro (already stated my first impression). Well I think the MC is ok. I do like the indifference and cold attitude he's portrayed to have. I guess I also didn't particular like how he blamed others during the intro. But after getting far into it, hes interesting :) Seems to show some tactical knowledge and patience. Tho I kinda wish he would have more desire. To initiate some sexy stuff or some means to get involved in it. If the girls start hitting on him, it might just all work out. The problem is if there will be the right development and events for that happen. He seemed confident when it came to the ecchi stuff. A good sign.

I was actually quite happy and intrigued by Aishas story. I thought it be some drawn out thing where the MC is constantly chasing her while ignoring the other girls.. but I it felt good it wrapped up fairly quickly and the moved on in another good route. I was actually impressed with the MC when he was going to leave her to have her happy life. A thoughtful thing to see his former wife happy. But after getting news of her impending bad ending, it forced his hand and he took action. It felt like a good moment when she remembered. I only wish she had some some reaction to Shiari, like getting mad when she found out Shiara had hurt her most important person. She slashed his neck for crying out loud, thats dangerous. The Jugular is right there.. Any reaction really.

I beem enjoying most scenes with Aisha, but the best scene was when the red haired kid went to harm the MC being taunted. Only for Aisha to zip in and beat the shit out of him no mercy. That was hot. Really protrays how important she sees him.

Sandbox just feels bad, I find my self just skipping time alot. I'd have to say its the worse thing atm. Many games on this site do it so much better.

Take every thing I say with a grain of salt. I found the characters interesting and wanted to see how they react and interact with the MC. What kept me going for sure. and hoping for some outcomes Theres a good mix of animation in it too. appreciate it.
Its been enjoyable.
Tho its really sad to see the monster girl say shes dying and walk off like its her end. <3 Monster girls. Will the MC do anything to save her?

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Well I think I played through it. A few thoughts.

After getting past the intro (already stated my first impression). Well I think the MC is ok. I do like the indifference and cold attitude he's portrayed to have. I guess I also didn't particular like how he blamed others during the intro. But after getting far into it, hes interesting :) Seems to show some tactical knowledge and patience. Tho I kinda wish he would have more desire. To initiate some sexy stuff or some means to get involved in it. If the girls start hitting on him, it might just all work out. The problem is if there will be the right development and events for that happen. He seemed confident when it came to the ecchi stuff. A good sign.

I was actually quite happy and intrigued by Aishas story. I thought it be some drawn out thing where the MC is constantly chasing her while ignoring the other girls.. but I it felt good it wrapped up fairly quickly and the moved on in another good route. I was actually impressed with the MC when he was going to leave her to have her happy life. A thoughtful thing to see his former wife happy. But after getting news of her impending bad ending, it forced his hand and he took action. It felt like a good moment when she remembered. I only wish she had some some reaction to Shiari, like getting mad when she found out Shiara had hurt her most important person. She slashed his neck for crying out loud, thats dangerous. The Jugular is right there.. Any reaction really.

I beem enjoying most scenes with Aisha, but the best scene was when the red haired kid went to harm the MC being taunted. Only for Aisha to zip in and beat the shit out of him no mercy. That was hot. Really protrays how important she sees him.

Sandbox just feels bad, I find my self just skipping time alot. I'd have to say its the worse thing atm. Many games on this site do it so much better.

Take every thing I say with a grain of salt. I found the characters interesting and wanted to see how they react and interact with the MC. What kept me going for sure. and hoping for some outcomes Theres a good mix of animation in it too. appreciate it.
Its been enjoyable.
Tho its really sad to see the monster girl say shes dying and walk off like its her end. <3 Monster girls. Will the MC do anything to save her?
Thanks, glad to see you gave a positive review at the end.
Click on the yellow exclamation mark to quickly jump to the event location and time, so you shouldn't need to skip time too often.
Everyone gets a happy ending and no girl dies.

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So if you don't mind me asking how many scenes does each girl have in the version and can we convert mana crystals yet for energy

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes