District 13 Discussion

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Trollingin90s

Apr 6, 2021
Alright ... as you say, here we go again. I guess 200 pages ended up being unlucky for the group. I'm in contact with a few members, so I'll pass the word around.
FIRST: what are the "do's and don't's". We make as well lay out the ground-rules first, then try and rebuild from there. I realize Nini's earliest "shota" type videos are out ... I still have my PixelDrain, NitroFire and MEGA accounts ready. I did burn all the links though, as I heard the owner of 8Muses had all the forum info. Give me the low-down and we can start anew. (y)
the lord and savior ojisan

Dec 22, 2021
No ... he is definitely WAY OVER 16 ... 17 ... 18 (maybe, reverse those numbers); it's all about "under-aged" nonsense. Just because the old father-in-law is short in stature (what ... maybe 4'11"), he's got a few good years left ... maybe more than just a few good minutes left ...? If you add his third leg ... he's way taller ... mathematically speaking. :unsure:
In that case I'm looking forward to when that one drops

Reactions: O'jisan

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I am not a techi by any stretch of the imagination. Nor will I try to circumvent the Rule7 here. Even Nini is finally getting the message that her older videos might be mistaken for something she never intended it to be; there was a small announcement on her Patreon page this AM, and I for one, let out a sigh of relief when I read it.
Truthfully, her stories with adult interactions have been her best work lately; Business Trip was a knock-out. She's a great story teller and I think it's a good move for her, and she will have less headaches to deal with in the future.

MosMoss

Oct 3, 2018
I am not a techi by any stretch of the imagination. Nor will I try to circumvent the Rule7 here. Even Nini is finally getting the message that her older videos might be mistaken for something she never intended it to be; there was a small announcement on her Patreon page this AM, and I for one, let out a sigh of relief when I read it.
Truthfully, her stories with adult interactions have been her best work lately; Business Trip was a knock-out. She's a great story teller and I think it's a good move for her, and she will have less headaches to deal with in the future.
We are so BACK !!:ROFLMAO:

Edit: I probably miss her old content but if it need to be gone for her to continue her work and for us to have a community again I think is worth it

Last edited:

ubantos

Jan 30, 2018
Reactions: CVXtreme3D

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Now we only need mod or uploder to approved and make us a thread and then we could move our discussion over there of course under Rule7.
This would be turned into the off topic/discussion thread. As we are pretty strict with how content threads can get off topic easily.

Reactions: Wijai1 and O'jisan

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Now we only need mod or uploder to approved and make us a thread and then we could move our discussion over there of course under Rule7.
What has been released? If there is a small collection, I will review it and make the thread.

Reactions: Wijai1 and O'jisan

MosMoss

Oct 3, 2018

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Hey MM ... it's a good move for her. Even though her story telling as always been a hallmark of her work, for the most part. if you don't bother to READ the subtitles and follow the story ... well, let's just say many were cringe-worthy whenever the male in question was so short, no matter the overall content. She released 3 clips this morning on Twitter (X), and everyone is an adult in all three. Thank God!
Even the young guys appear height appropriate in the image she posted (have to check with the MODs first on that), taller than the female's shoulders. I messaged her multiple times about this ("wouldn't it be easier for you if you made them a bit taller?"). She never answered me on that subject, BUT finally this! It's such a distraction to have these guys below the female's armpits ... it distracts from her story telling, which is her strength. But she is stubborn and temper-mental, and has had many battles with the people who sponsored her ... maybe she'll restart posting on Pixiv; I noticed a few new posts last night. If I get a green light from the MODs, I'll post the image. (.....?)
I know for some of you, this sucks. If we want to continue as a group, this is the way things are. I hope she does continue Fitness, then have Fugi-san return ... he seems like a much better choice for Miyoko.

Last edited:

MosMoss

Oct 3, 2018
Hey MM ... it's a good move for her. Even though her story telling as always been a hallmark of her work, for the most part. if you don't bother to READ the subtitles and follow the story ... well, let's just say many were cringe-worthy whenever the male in question was so short, no matter the overall content. She released 3 clips this morning on Twitter (X), and everyone is an adult in all three. Thank God!
Even the young guys appear height appropriate in the image she posted (have to check with the MODs first on that), taller than the female's shoulders. I messaged her multiple times about this ("wouldn't it be easier for you if you made them a bit taller?"). She never answered me on that subject, BUT finally this! It's such a distraction to have these guys below the female's armpits ... it distracts from her story telling, which is her strength. But she is stubborn and temper-mental, and has had many battles we the people who sponsored her ... maybe she'll restart posting on Pixiv; I noticed a few new posts last night. If I egt a green light from the MODs, I'll post the image.
I know for some of you, this sucks. If we want to continue as a group, this is the way things are. I hope she does continue Fitness, then have Fugi-san return ... he seems like a much better choice for Miyoko.
Yep I agree with you I love her new stuff and old stuff too but due to the circumstances we had no choice but If we want her work to be acces to other people who are new and old that's interested in her stuff and rebulid our little community again it has to obey by the site rule THAT I think is the most imortant thing right now.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Yep I agree with you I love her new stuff and old stuff too but due to the circumstances we had no choice but If we want her work to be acces to other people who are new and old that's interested in her stuff and rebulid our little community again it has to obey by the site rule THAT I think is the most imortant thing right now.
What do you guys think about that? We could turn this into a discussion group, which was my initial feeling until Sam998 opened this group. They had a similiar problem a year or so ago with the Jackerman group; there were so many posts that had nothing to do with posting ... I mean the page count would jump 10+ daily!! If you check out that discussion group (same as before. upper right) I believe they're close to 700 pages. I think discussion is a much better fit for us. I know Sam998 is busy with his studies right now, but I wonder how easy it is to change-over? Ryahn seems to think so ...
They do delete messages, if we have too much discussion here, BTW. Plus, you might have noted ... I'm kinda long-winded ... :whistle:

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I appreciate the support and welcome. Remember all ... I am NOT in charge here, Sam998 is, so either he or Ryahn can do this for us. Have faith, as I always felt it was more important to discuss the work, that watch Nini's stuff alone. Think of us as a book-club ... but without the wine! (I prefer beer myself, but have been know to toss back a goblet of two ... o_O )
PS. This IS an English only site ... so try to use Google Translate when posting ... it's not perfect, but we'll understand! (y)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes