5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
District 13 Housewife animations /妮妮 /のスタジオ/ 7niArt

To Our OG Family !!
We Start Again !! Cheers !!:coffee:

To new commers , Be respectful to each others . Patience is the virtue . Wait for the uploaders to upload .request for contents , and dont be in hurry , uploaders will upload when the time comes .

All animated characters uploads here are +18 and Above.

Last edited by a moderator:

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Alright ... as you say, here we go again. I guess 200 pages ended up being unlucky for the group. I'm in contact with a few members, so I'll pass the word around.
FIRST: what are the "do's and don't's". We make as well lay out the ground-rules first, then try and rebuild from there. I realize Nini's earliest "shota" type videos are out ... I still have my PixelDrain, NitroFire and MEGA accounts ready. I did burn all the links though, as I heard the owner of 8Muses had all the forum info. Give me the low-down and we can start anew. (y)

onsoka

Jun 27, 2017
What happened to the 8muses forum?
Things got out of hand with the content on the forums, the owner tried to mitigate it in the last few weeks because he was having legal problems with inappropriate content... and it will probably happen again.

Everything indicates that he got tired and simply push the "burn" button...

Last edited:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This thread wont be a mass collection of leaks. Once a few leaks are shared, a thread will be created and the collection will be housed there. Also each request will needs its own thread or if the artist has a collection for sale, a request can be made for that specific collection.

Also since some of the older stuff is against our rules, do not request it or beg for it. We are very strict on users trying to get r7 content in PMs and other hidden ways.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
This thread wont be a mass collection of leaks. Once a few leaks are shared, a thread will be created and the collection will be housed there. Also each request will needs its own thread or if the artist has a collection for sale, a request can be made for that specific collection.

Also since some of the older stuff is against our rules, do not request it or beg for it. We are very strict on users trying to get r7 content in PMs and other hidden ways.
Not to worry ... the early stuff will remain tucked away ... in a vault ... if I had one. ;)

MosMoss

Oct 3, 2018
Good to see you too!,Is sad that we cannot share all of her work because of r7 but to rebuild our group here we have to obey by the site rule and I think this is worth it hopefully the older memeber found us here.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Good to see you too!,Is sad that we cannot share all of her work because of r7 but to rebuild our group here we have to obey by the site rule and I think this is worth it hopefully the older memeber found us here.
I've alerted the ones I was in contact with ... hopefully, word will spread, especially since we're all die-hard fans. I'll issue a few alerts on the Refugee Pages again.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Ojisan, I am glad that you have decided to start the forum again, it is an honor to belong to this small community and a shame what happened with 8muse, I hope we find a new home here where we can share this art that we all love
Thanks, but really, Sam998 deserves credit here. He came through in a pinch a year and a half ago ... while I was desperately searching the Web for a new home, he quietly worked behind the scenes and found us a place here. Way to go, Sam!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote