District 13 Discussion

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Well ... bad news everyone. I probably won't be able to post any of Nini's videos dealing with dwarfs; that means the fan favorite, Fitness, is no longer on the table. I've requested with Nini for her to increase the height requirement for her dwarf tales, at this point, no response. She has said since the "little people" stories aren't allowed on Patreon or Pixiv, she may need to find another source that is more amiable ... if she does, she said she'd post for free. No announcement on that yet. I suppose it's better than the alternative, and truthfully, I was feeling a wee bit nervous on the other site ... let's face it, they were taking down mother & son pictures ... even when they were completely innocent images. It's the times we live in.
What a joy to have you here partner, I thought that with the fall of 8muses forum we would lose track of you, it is wonderful news to have you here!!!
By the way, then there will be no possibility of being able to access those Nini jobs?

Sep 12, 2021
Didn't she made some quality animations with tentacles? I saw a preview on pixiv a long time ago, but couldn't find the long/full version anywhere on the internet. Is it there somewhere, or am I wrong and that's just a short loop, nothing more?

Reactions: O'jisan

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Howdy ... we're just getting our bearings here, so to speak. This is all rather sudden, so I'll be taking the "wait and see" approach for the next few days, catch my breathe, and see if this is a doable fit, or not. Welcome.
Not being able to see Nini's work on dwarves would be a hard blow, it was one of my favorite works.

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
Well ... bad news everyone. I probably won't be able to post any of Nini's videos dealing with dwarfs; that means the fan favorite, Fitness, is no longer on the table. I've requested with Nini for her to increase the height requirement for her dwarf tales, at this point, no response. She has said since the "little people" stories aren't allowed on Patreon or Pixiv, she may need to find another source that is more amiable ... if she does, she said she'd post for free. No announcement on that yet. I suppose it's better than the alternative, and truthfully, I was feeling a wee bit nervous on the other site ... let's face it, they were taking down mother & son pictures ... even when they were completely innocent images. It's the times we live in.
I am waiting for The Eye of Truth EP.02 :eek:
But The Eye of Truth has the same problem

Reactions: Hansi Danke

Duke999

Apr 28, 2022
Hello everyone !

I am also a former - although so far rather discreet - member of 8muses. Peace to him, even if we may regret such an abrupt end.

The good thing is that we are gradually rebuilding the community to which we have become accustomed to connect and read each other's messages nearly every day (even I start posting).
Thanks to Sam and OJisan for their contribution. Having a new refuge makes us feel a little less orphaned.

By the way, have you noticed that Nini has a gift of foresight? The new video posted today starts with a very significant comment: "Then our dance room was accused and had to be closed". Ha, ha! Chance or coincidence ?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
I'd suggest adding some additional information in the OP about the comics/animations/author etc like sources or credentials etc not just to help people understand but to credit the author too.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I am waiting for The Eye of Truth EP.02 :eek:
But The Eye of Truth has the same problem
The will be no Eye Of Truth 2, it was a test run for a game she might make; in a later post she said she didn't have the time to make a game. That is one busy gal ... Christmas is coming, and she runs a retail clothing store ... plus a daughter on top of that! I hope she's moving away from the undersized teens she's used in the past. Her stories are great, unfortunately, her choice of younger male models is unfortunate. You'd think she would learn after her troubles a few years back.

Last edited:

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Hello everyone !

I am also a former - although so far rather discreet - member of 8muses. Peace to him, even if we may regret such an abrupt end.

The good thing is that we are gradually rebuilding the community to which we have become accustomed to connect and read each other's messages nearly every day (even I start posting).
Thanks to Sam and OJisan for their contribution. Having a new refuge makes us feel a little less orphaned.

By the way, have you noticed that Nini has a gift of foresight? The new video posted today starts with a very significant comment: "Then our dance room was accused and had to be closed". Ha, ha! Chance or coincidence ?
I'll bet the dance instructor in that story was a "friend of Bob" too!

Last edited:

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
The will be no Eye Of Truth 2, it was a test run for a game she might make; in a later post she said she didn't have the time to make a game. That is one busy gal ... Christmas is coming, and she runs a retail clothing store ... plus a daughter on top of that! I hope she's moving away from the undersized teens she's used in the past. Her stories are great, unfortunately, her choice of younger male models is unfortunate. You'd think she would learn after her troubles a few years back.
I am more interested in stories about mind control.
For example, Eye of Truth, Five Color Rangers, MMXXI02, SHOT01.
:D

Reactions: MosMoss

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Avoid sharing discord links etc that may contain rule 7 content. Only share non r7 content here guys and thanks to everyone who shares as always.

MosMoss

Oct 3, 2018
You won’t be able to share the telegram group here. As it will violate our rules to trying to share banned material. This includes using our PM system, discord server, etc.
What about giving the name of the animation and let's theme find it elsewhere that's not here?

• Angry
Reactions: CVXtreme3D
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes