wooxtile

Sep 18, 2020
what's the point of the day/night cycle? You can't see anything during the night, and it doesn't seem to spawn more enemies. Is it just to make the platforming more annoying, since I either can't see where I go or have to stay in place, waiting for daybreak?

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Limbix

Jul 25, 2021
new update, you can use the succubus to teleport, finally jesus christ, also you can now not click on quest locations to show them, worked last update, and to reach the castle you need to navigate invisible platforms... in the air... from a bat... hands down the most absurd platforming in history.
I... didn't know you could get to the castle by using the bats to be honest. I got to the castle by finishing the UFO quest (which is also kinda a POS and probably not worth doing to gain access unless you want completion or wanna view the animations from it)

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
I... didn't know you could get to the castle by using the bats to be honest. I got to the castle by finishing the UFO quest (which is also kinda a POS and probably not worth doing to gain access unless you want completion or wanna view the animations from it)
Wait nvm, I have a skill issue lmao, so, you are supposed to keep running to the left until you reach a building with a note on the right, there you need to seduce the bat girl to fly above the building (or go below with the tentacle pumpkins and the werwolves, but that level is so f*cking annoying) , then move left from the building, talk to the farmer, find the flying alien, run around the alien ship, climb around and above the alien ship, talk to the alien captain, do the quest, then talk to the farmer to complete the quest, then talk to the alien captain, use her to fly to the castle, from there explore the castle fully and at the top, reach the end of the current build.

Last edited:

FlameDevil

Mar 18, 2018
Clearing the quest with pit full of bush vines is nearly impossible, because:
1. I can't see shit below MC. Even with function "look down". Press "X' to win is not working this time. All the time i'm missing one of the lines with tentacles when falling.
2. This vines is not controllable! And their movement set is fucking random! In one try i'm collect maximum amount, in another vine stand still and i'm barelly collect one or two.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Clearing the quest with pit full of bush vines is nearly impossible, because:
1. I can't see shit below MC. Even with function "look down". Press "X' to win is not working this time. All the time i'm missing one of the lines with tentacles when falling.
2. This vines is not controllable! And their movement set is fucking random! In one try i'm collect maximum amount, in another vine stand still and i'm barelly collect one or two.
you can jump after you had sex with enemies even in mid air. so time it right to catch the next vines in the same row.

FlameDevil

Mar 18, 2018
you can jump after you had sex with enemies even in mid air. so time it right to catch the next vines in the same row.
Hmmm... Jump, you say? I'm playing on the keyboard, and "space" button does nothing in mid air after sex animation. On the ground i'm jumping perfectly)

P.S. While trying your tip i'm somehow completed this quest) Maybe, the Moon was in the right phase and MC remained multiple times on the one line with this green bastards without falling.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Hmmm... Jump, you say? I'm playing on the keyboard, and "space" button does nothing in mid air after sex animation. On the ground i'm jumping perfectly)

P.S. While trying your tip i'm somehow completed this quest) Maybe, the Moon was in the right phase and MC remained multiple times on the one line with this green bastards without falling.
also mouse and keyboard, it is very strict timing. but good job.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
MIXDROP version -- virus warning. And this is not the first download from there. Something is seriously wrong there.
PIXELDRAIN -- downloaded and started successfully.

shade555

Jan 28, 2021
Bar tit milking -- crashed.
Also, despite 'Keyboard' selected in controls, the game still takes controllers' inputs, at times locking the character in place. Hell, my device conflicts with itself since it has a lot of axes!
Aside from that, great animations and a promising game.

Last edited:

RUVEL

Mar 23, 2020
Bar tit milking -- crashed.
Also, despite 'Keyboard' selected in controls, the game still takes controllers' inputs, at times locking the character in place. Hell, my device conflicts with itself since it has a lot of axes!
Aside from that, great animations and a promising game.
same thing happened to me and while I am not sure exactly what causes the crash I did notice that if you wait for the cum milking of any type of girl you are milking to fully finish (both their milking progress bar and animation that is) the game won't crash. Hope this helps.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes