• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
how this game goes down i dont get it!!!
BTW Rape should be ban from game(the only problem with the game)
No one is forcing you to play the game if you don't like it.

Everyone has their kinks, and as long as it stays in the fictional world of fantasy, there's nothing wrong with it. I would hope everyone here agrees that rape is a horrible crime IRL, but this is not IRL.

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
No one is forcing you to play the game if you don't like it.

Everyone has their kinks, and as long as it stays in the fictional world of fantasy, there's nothing wrong with it. I would hope everyone here agrees that rape is a horrible crime IRL, but this is not IRL.
I really like this game except rape scene (i dont know why u take my comment so unacceptable)

D3S3RTF0X

Apr 20, 2018
I really like this game except rape scene (i dont know why u take my comment so unacceptable)
The problem is that you say it should be banned from the game. I think most people here agree that in real life crimes like these are unacceptable. This is a fictional plane where a developer is creating content for a large number of people, he likely is following what he wants to see in a game as well as what other people tell him they wanna see. Saying it should be "BANNED" from his game is something that is a subjective opinion that you have. If you believe that then you should not play this game. The tags indicate that there will likely be a situation of forced intercourse. You can actually blacklist these tags when you are looking for games.

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
The problem is that you say it should be banned from the game. I think most people here agree that in real life crimes like these are unacceptable. This is a fictional plane where a developer is creating content for a large number of people, he likely is following what he wants to see in a game as well as what other people tell him they wanna see. Saying it should be "BANNED" from his game is something that is a subjective opinion that you have. If you believe that then you should not play this game. The tags indicate that there will likely be a situation of forced intercourse. You can actually blacklist these tags when you are looking for games.
Ok now i understand your point. Sorry for my interpretation and Thank You for clarifications

BTW I like this game especially Mc and his nephew...

lapalapa

Sep 17, 2018
You're playing a game that is labeled as corruption, manipulation, domination, etc but then you complain about those scenes.

Not sure what exactly you were expecting from a game like this.
I just gonna reply same like others comments

Ok now i understand your point. Sorry for my interpretation.

BTW I like this game especially Mc and his nephew...

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes