• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
"Computing power?" what kind of bullshit is this?
So if My Best Deal is not going to be a success He's never going to finish Dirty Pool. Souds like this. Make Pirot King's new game My Best Deal a success or He will never ever going to finish or go back to Dirty pool. That how it sounded to me when i read what He wrote to You.

Reactions: ILCjr and bosa43

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Just learned that this is on hold, what a bummer :(.
This is one of my favorite, Emily is just so freaking hot. One of my top three characters of all times. My best deal just doesn't appeal to me as much ;s. And why should I even try it out if it might get cut short like Dirty Pool anyways?

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
So if My Best Deal is not going to be a success He's never going to finish Dirty Pool. Souds like this. Make Pirot King's new game My Best Deal a success or He will never ever going to finish or go back to Dirty pool. That how it sounded to me when i read what He wrote to You.
Well to me it seems like when a dev puts a game "on hold" to work on something else it might as well be abandon. If the new game is a success why go back to something that wasn't, if the new game fails they give up or try something different. I hope i'm wrong.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
In the new update, the "Cum inside" and "Cum outside" choices give exactly the opposite result.

Wick4d

Apr 18, 2019
They probably use the same model. 99.9% of all games made with daz3d will have the same models (charlotte/victoria etc.), if you're lucky they might have different morphs in a couple of games. Pateron backed devs, who work in their spare time don't have the time or resources to make orginal 3d characters from scratch, that would require a dedicated team of 3d modellers. We'd be lucky if we saw a update every 3 - 4 years:D.

You can make unique models like with alot of morphs and tweaks, naughtyroad is a good example, his models looks like nobody else. But its faster and cheaper to buy some pro bundles from DAzshop and go from there. Think of models like actors, we see the same actors in many movies.
Male characters also similar in some games. For exercise fashion Business contains the same modells as the RoadTrip, but I see their at other game, forgot which the same.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I just wish he would've at least done some work on this game maybe not every month has to be focused on this game but every couple of months would be great.

Reactions: Joepieke
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes