Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

georgenavy11

Mar 5, 2019
Valia: Life of A Succubus was ok for me since it was like a beginning project back then, but this looks amazing ngl, improvements can be made but still amazing

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
So, um, is the HoneySelect version available anywhere yet?

Edit: Aw, damn, I won't be able to download v0.2.3.0, MEGA allows me to download only 2gb at once. :mad::cry:
Edit 2: Never mind, it did allow me to download. Straaange, maaan! o_O
Edit 3: Oh, gosh darn it! MEGA let me download the 3.90 gb archive, but the browser downloaded a 348 mb archive that won't even extract because of an error. Now what? :cautious:

Edit 4: Huh, not it downloaded and extracted fine. No idea what's going on. :oops:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
release date approaches....
Near end of December.

So, um, is the HoneySelect version available anywhere yet?

Edit: Aw, damn, I won't be able to download v0.2.3.0, MEGA allows me to download only 2gb at once. :mad::cry:
Edit 2: Never mind, it did allow me to download. Straaange, maaan! o_O
Edit 3: Oh, gosh darn it! MEGA let me download the 3.90 gb archive, but the browser downloaded a 348 mb archive that won't even extract because of an error. Now what? :cautious:

Edit 4: Huh, not it downloaded and extracted fine. No idea what's going on. :oops:
Near end of December.

Will you be posting the revamped version on here?
Yes, Near end of December.

I want to do some more work on it first, mainly getting some talking in at least. But at the moment I'm working on Isadora The Wife Explorer 0.3. and want to release that at the same time.

Vinzer

Nov 5, 2018
so the revamped version is 2.4 , which hasn't released yet? scuse me if im not up to date on this, im returning to this game after a while, looking forward to how you revamp this project

siknhappy

Oct 8, 2020
so the revamped version is 2.4 , which hasn't released yet? scuse me if im not up to date on this, im returning to this game after a while, looking forward to how you revamp this project
I'm curious as well, and have you decided on a definitive release date?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm curious as well, and have you decided on a definitive release date?
Revamped version will start out at 0.2 version and will climb probably 0.3, 0.4 and onwards past even 1.0. I'm guessing at a final version somewhere between 4.0 to 5.0. As for release, I'm literally just doing the talk code now and then some minor changes before public release. It will be end of December as said, at worst the first week of January because I have to fully resume Futa Grandma 2 on the 5th until that ends then resume DDR 0.2 as a full time project until completion. I want to get the talk code done for at least the 3 players.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How's the talk code coming?
43 different subjects to mention to people, 18 different people to talk to.
18 x 43 = 774 lines of code minimum.

HOWEVER, 0.2 so far only has the intro and about 3 scenes in the players home, so I can skip all but 3 people so:

3 x 43 = 129 lines. Of which so far I've done:

39/129 lines as of 14:31 UK time 27/12/2023.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
At around which update the revamp version will catch up to this version, contentwise?
That would be a long way away yet. Although admittedly progress this time around is faster than before because of the engine and my code has improved. My 0.2 has more content than when the old one was 0.2. After I've got the basic stats, code and talk stuff done around 0.3 I will be adding firstly flirting/groping scenes and building up from that. Last version I worked by area, which led to spaces not having anything in. This time I'll work by sexual content rather than areas.

Reactions: saladjuice

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
That would be a long way away yet. Although admittedly progress this time around is faster than before because of the engine and my code has improved. My 0.2 has more content than when the old one was 0.2. After I've got the basic stats, code and talk stuff done around 0.3 I will be adding firstly flirting/groping scenes and building up from that. Last version I worked by area, which led to spaces not having anything in. This time I'll work by sexual content rather than areas.
Could please add gallery for secnse
Some video after random day the other version we can not find , if have collect and we review that be cool , please

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes