• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Dickgirl Dorm [Development Thread]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Which of the 9 do you like? (Vote for all you like)

• Eleanor

• Amina

• Cally

• Lilly

• Nicole

• Shani

• Yolanda

• Svani

• Guiliana

Results are only viewable after voting.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Vote has gone through and by 33 to 22, Dickgirl Dorm Revamp has won and 0.1. will be available to patrons around 5th November, public around 5th December.
hello boss
Will a new character be created?
New positions or just coding of previous photos?

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
ome of the old code will be t
It's new graphics using HS2. Some of the old code will be there but most will be new. There will be 10 girls rather than 9 this time.

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/dickgirl-dorm-development-thread.71958/post-10820348
The new graphics are excellent :oops:

Is it possible to add the option of several girls for a date? I mean threesome

Is it possible for each character to have some kind of sexual orientation, for example, an interest in slave or facefuck blowjob on work or facesitting or hardcore or fetish or other postion sex on top or bottom?

Do in the new series of sequences to add some angles from the bottom or from the side or from the back and side ؟

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The new graphics are excellent :oops:

Is it possible to add the option of several girls for a date? I mean threesome

Is it possible for each character to have some kind of sexual orientation, for example, an interest in slave or facefuck blowjob on work or facesitting or hardcore or fetish or other postion sex on top or bottom?

Do in the new series of sequences to add some angles from the bottom or from the side or from the back and side ؟
Threesomes yes. Each character was intended for certain niches so for example Shani was intended to be the 'best friend' and 'casual sex' type fetishes, Vittoria Provanzano (formerly 'guiliana' because I can't spell that I'm told) was always restraints, bdsm and humiliation, Nicole was corruption since you will be able to destroy her innocence, Yolanda was the drugged/sleep stuff, Cally was the rough sex etc etc

New angles yes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
However there will be some differences, such as the futa protaganist I was planning to add will be your best friend, although Shani will still be casual sex orientated.

The new 10th girl Sasha, her mechanic is addictive cum.

I'm hoping for the ability to switch between the three characters, so you, your spouse and the futa best friend.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
However there will be some differences, such as the futa protaganist I was planning to add will be your best friend, although Shani will still be casual sex orientated.

The new 10th girl Sasha, her mechanic is addictive cum.

I'm hoping for the ability to switch between the three characters, so you, your spouse and the futa best friend.
It is very good and your professional activity
Thank you and I appreciate it

There is only one point, please, the power and the main story should be on the MC male and all the conflicts and relationships will end with him If he is alone or with his wife and friend, the story will not change.
Because I and the rest of the players are about 80% boys and there is a strong connection with the male character. Focusing on this issue will surely make your game more visible

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It is very good and your professional activity
Thank you and I appreciate it

There is only one point, please, the power and the main story should be on the MC male and all the conflicts and relationships will end with him If he is alone or with his wife and friend, the story will not change.
Because I and the rest of the players are about 80% boys and there is a strong connection with the male character. Focusing on this issue will surely make your game more visible
Well that is what the choice and character switching is about. The premise of Dickgirl Dorm is that them doing sexual stuff is written into the contract, but ultimately you can choose if your spouse takes that contract too and/or your best friend, and the development of the girls in the dorm is also your choice as a player. Anyway...it's time for dinner where I am so I'm waiting for my food to arrive and going to watch 'Can't Pay We'll Take It Away'. Bye for now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Public post so you can see progress.

The first version probably will finish at the introduction of the girls in the dorm. Mainly because I felt that there was a lack before of getting to know your spouse (if you chose to have one), the revamp will introduce a roll feature per interest per playthrough, so in one playthrough your spouse may declare they like something and then if you start new game they dislike that thing.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

Public post so you can see progress.

The first version probably will finish at the introduction of the girls in the dorm. Mainly because I felt that there was a lack before of getting to know your spouse (if you chose to have one), the revamp will introduce a roll feature per interest per playthrough, so in one playthrough your spouse may declare they like something and then if you start new game they dislike that thing.
Not sure how it impact the coding, because I cant code to save my life, but how about giving a menu to turn on or off different fetishes? Makes it more predictable and customizable. I personally am hoping for FoW+ FoM+ MoW threesome NTR:love:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I started to play this and I want to know how to get the dominance/submission up
That was not fully implemented sorry.

needs heavy ntr and i hope the next update comes out soon
Revamp from the beginning will be released publically in December.

Not sure how it impact the coding, because I cant code to save my life, but how about giving a menu to turn on or off different fetishes? Makes it more predictable and customizable. I personally am hoping for FoW+ FoM+ MoW threesome NTR:love:
Not so much a code issue because it's as simple as asking the user a question and then putting FOM = True or FOM = False as a variable. It would however be a substantial plot issue since the whole gist is you are in the facility and part of your contract is to essentially be a sexual outlet for them. To some degree though you can mitigate that by choosing a certain gender for you and your spouse.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It would however be a substantial plot issue since the whole gist is you are in the facility and part of your contract is to essentially be a sexual outlet for them.
Makes me wonder what kind of future we are in if the reptilian overlords allowed such a thing in the U.S. Perhaps the Draconians took over. :alien:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Makes me wonder what kind of future we are in if the reptilian overlords allowed such a thing in the U.S. Perhaps the Draconians took over. :alien:
Well let's be honest it's not completely historically accurate to our world. More of adjacent, a sort of world in which the US exists but had to cope with the existence of horny futas with 3x the libido of males (also huntresses, succubi etc), so certain things such as the freedom to ones own body and to make contracts to sell or use it are seemingly in accord with the spirit of liberty and freedom that the US is supposed to represent.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well let's be honest it's not completely historically accurate to our world. More of adjacent, a sort of world in which the US exists but had to cope with the existence of horny futas with 3x the libido of males (also huntresses, succubi etc), so certain things such as the freedom to ones own body and to make contracts to sell or use it are seemingly in accord with the spirit of liberty and freedom that the US is supposed to represent.
All jokes aside, I could only see such a thing happening in the one place prostitution is legal in the country, and even then I imagine there are technical limits to it, such has having to stop when one is overwhelmed with such bliss.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will there be a throwaway line about spooky ayys blessing us with such people? Also, how does one get to such a land? :coffee:

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes