• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Diamond in the Rough [v0.1e] [BadSmoke]

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Yo man, the official website link in the main menu is not working you only added ' '. With 8 years of web development background, i'm pretty confident to say that is not how a web URL should look like. :D

May 14, 2017
so once u start game, u talk to father then mother then thats it, because 3rd quest is something to do with a cave, and their is no way to get their, i left castle, into the town which is all empty no buildings u can enter, then left the town into a forest and that was empty and it led me in circles

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Interesting game. Short and unpolished but it reminds me of a New Dawn with better renders. Well done renders and interesting interiors, story even tho simple is interesting enough (tho writing could be improved at points). My only issues are connected with how early in development it is: - It's technically unpolished. Even after intro guard standing in a doors is not working properly and we can walk without dressing. - Characters, doors and signs have mostly no banters which breaks immersion. - 1 floor of a castle is empty which feels weird. - Buildings are obviously unfinished. - Great that random encounters were removed but I wouldn't mind static, visible opponents if you plan to create anything more than VN. - No choices. Blowing a goblin might be a moment for a one. - Thoughts should be a bit more different than normal speech.
Overall - I will observe this one. I see some potential and decent virgin corruption game (I hope there will be a choice for heroine to pick her 1st) is always welcome.

MonkeyBlue

Jun 27, 2018
Yeah take this shit down now <.< you got major problems when even windows defender finds a virus in the game files.. Zpevdo.a Trojan in the game.exe

SHA-256: 487bd28f3d0b43ed9827ba519d6d113c4f31059bd62b4492da586c7bc82a9474

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Yeah take this shit down now <.< you got major problems when even windows defender finds a virus in the game files.. Zpevdo.a Trojan in the game.exe

SHA-256: 487bd28f3d0b43ed9827ba519d6d113c4f31059bd62b4492da586c7bc82a9474
Which file host did you use? I downloaded from Mega & had no problem so maybe try downloading again from a different one?

May 14, 2017
Which file host did you use? I downloaded from Mega & had no problem so maybe try downloading again from a different one?
I used MEGA and my anti virus is Avast Ultimate and it has found no viruses in this game, maybe its just ur computer that has the virus and not the actual game itself

MonkeyBlue

Jun 27, 2018
I used MEGA and my anti virus is Avast Ultimate and it has found no viruses in this game, maybe its just ur computer that has the virus and not the actual game itself
I highly doubt it, as soon as I extracted the files the game.exe got flagged and put in quarantine..
Hence why I posted this warning.. Just so you know, I use windows 10 with the latest security pack update and it was windows defender that caught it, not my other AV like malwarebytes, Avast or Spybot..

Still it could be a false postive and yet it could also be an embeded trojan..
For now all I can do is shine some light on the issue and hope that someone with more knowledge on the subject can reasure us that its safe.
Until then, use at your own risk..