RPGM Abandoned Diamond in the Rough [v0.1e] [BadSmoke]

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
mmh... sad..

but if its needed, just lock the thread to avoid it to go way out of control :/
Nah, he seems to have left. I don't think it will derail further.
The game will probably just slowly die and the thread will do the same.

Reactions: Hyped

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Nah, he seems to have left. I don't think it will derail further.
The game will probably just slowly die and the thread will do the same.
world record of short living time for a game here .

Reactions: dexterdx

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Those typical elves, eh.

Ran into one yesterday doing typical elf stuff.

Just typical of them.

I just came to crack jokes and chew bubblegum while butchering Roddy Pipers catchphrase some numpty's think Duke Nukem started and I see the dev raging.

Take it I picked a bad time for the joking.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Calm your tits.

Y so sensitive?

People can be harsh, it's what people do .... you'll burst a blood vessel if you take it so seriously.

You do you and let them do them ... either they will end up enjoying what you do or they won't, getting snarky won't make things any better and is far more likely to put people off.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OK so I have asked them to remove the game from here way to nasty ... I m not into that... bye have fun..
You may still be here, or you may be gone. Here's some advice in case you're still around.

This is a pirate site. The dirty pirates won't remove your game because you ask. Because we're dirty pirates. That said, make a good game and some of the dirty pirates will become patrons.

Watch the video here:

It's by Jeff Vogel, an indie developer since 1994. It has some good stuff in it. What might help you the most is when he talks about dealing with a toxic community. Short version - don't get mad at people yelling at you. Don't yell back. That turns people off and will greatly reduce the number of dirty pirates who become patrons. There are many good examples of devs who interact with the community well. Some are Babysitter, Parental Love, Doctor Amana Sexual Therapist, Love and Submission, Man of the House, Depraved Awakening, Adventures of Willy D, Indecent Desires, Daughter for Dessert, Sanguine Rose. Emulate them and you'll garner a lot of goodwill.

On to the game. I had 2 reactions when I saw this post. "Nice renders!" and "Ugh, RPGM."

ICSTOR and ICCreations both switched from RPGM to Ren'Py for Milfy City and F.I.L.F., and those decisions were almost universally praised. I suggest you do the same.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts:

* 'Explicit' not 'explicate'

* 'faint' not 'fait'

* Why is Diamond tired? She just woke up a little while ago. There's a better explanation for her to have her legs spread in this situation, like her simple concern over the Goblin's condition overriding her decorum.

* I kind of want Diamond's corruption to be slower. Maybe show her tits or walk around without panties or things along those lines before she starts fucking and sucking.

I think there's potential here, but I'm unsure about a few things such as the use of RPGM (unless you're actually using RPG elements, it's fairly annoying), and the ultimate goal. I don't mind if Diamond ends up being a slut--in fact, I'd be quite happy if that did happen, I'd just like it to happen a little more slowly.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
That's according to your myth not mine. I make my own stories up and have fun with it, if you don't like it then don't use it but you guys don't need to be so nasty. But that's on you not me I spent a lot of time trying to create a game that wasn't about rape or bestiality or violence. An d again its my first go at this...
You'll learn very quick to be a good dev your going to have to accept the criticism good and bad. When you look at the games that are on F95, more to the point the popular ones, your going to need to match them, whether its the story content and or graphics.

The game looks interesting, but I usually wait until it gets to around 0.5-0.7 before trying it out. I do like the RPGM games so it should be more interesting the the click-click-click annoying Visual Novels.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
What dies that even mean "i'm not a people person"? Your on the internet your not dealing directly (face to face) with 'people'. Why even respond to the comments? Stick to making the game, damn most of the comments are just jokes.

Reactions: Hyped and KiGa

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What the fuck ? Who deleted my criticism ?
Does mods really think that babysitting random trolls who post their 20 minutes of messing with rpg maker and blender will help them develop better stuff ?
If you can't take criticism don't develop game.

Also, thread goes to my trash bin.
This site get's better and better.
It depends if it was criticism or "this is shit".

If it's the latter it probably got deleted for being a worthless comment.

IIIIIIIIII

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
1. Typical elf.
She is NOT a typical elf. Typical elf does not have parents who one day announce that she is a FUCKING PRINCESS OF A FALLEN NATION. Change description, don't spoil things make potential buyer curious.
Are you saying that a typical female elf MC or in the party of the MC is neither a 1) reincarnation of a goddess 2) a princess of a foreign empire 3) the bastard daugther of the actual king/emperor/master of the world ? That's basic stuff you learn in like every JRPG

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
..Your comment is still sitting there on page one.

See your optometrist as soon as possible, please.
Oh now that is hilarious.

Think you owe some apologies Xenon.
Either that or it was restored.

Anyway I do apologize, my bad : P
I am ready for cleansing punishment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gomly1980