RPGM Abandoned Diamond in the Rough [v0.1e] [BadSmoke]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DITR.jpg

Overview:
I am creating a game that revolves around a young female named (you guessed it) Diamond. As the player you get to guide her (yeah right) In her day to day life. She is a typical 18 year old elf (not) she has no sexual experience at all (I'm sure you have fun teaching her).​

Updated: 13-June-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1e
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Diamond vs Goblin09.png DiamondAsleepInBed03.png DiamondAsleepInBed05.png DiamondCursedJewlery04.png DiamondOpeningBox09.png DiamondSitsupInbed04.png

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
So... What?
How the fuck are we supposed to know how a "typical 18 year old elf" is supposed to be? :pokerFace:
A typical 18 year old elf wakes up in the morning, get some infos about her background, then leaves the house, meet a goblin and suck some poison out of him. I would say a typical day for a 18 year old elf...

Aug 16, 2017
I will try it but I really really cannot get immersed in female protag games....looking at the same female over and over and having to watch a variety of males get naked......its just off-putting. even if its lesbian makes little difference as I just cant relate to the MC's as most are obviously male written. if you read a bunch of erotic fiction by female writers, you will know what I mean

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just...

please tell me that she not gonna turn into a pur slut everybody can fuck just because why not ...

i m bored by that, and i like to see a female protagonist wich is not a 100% slut with extremly low IQ that everybody can trick'n'fuck.

overwise.. well.. not my kind of stuff, but good luck with that anyway :)

Reactions: dexterdx
Aug 16, 2017
That's according to your myth not mine. I make my own stories up and have fun with it, if you don't like it then don't use it but you guys don't need to be so nasty. But that's on you not me I spent a lot of time trying to create a game that wasn't about rape or bestiality or violence. An d again its my first go at this...

im reading this feed and fail to see the posts that warrants a comment like ' you guys don't need to be so nasty'.
did some posts get deleted that I can no longer see?
looks like a somewhat defensive and overtly harsh attack on forum users because you misinterpret a comment or two?

it does say in the OP overview that she is a typical elf. this immediately puts into mind all the preconceived ideas we ourselves may have. if you wrote the overview (as most are taken from patreon accounts) then surely it is YOU who allowed our preconceptions. if the game is playing out different to our own personal preconceptions then how are any of us at fault?

Lickit123

May 28, 2018
wow thanks for all the input ;)
it is my first work and you guys are a hard bunch to please so what ever... LOL
That's according to your myth not mine. I make my own stories up and have fun with it, if you don't like it then don't use it but you guys don't need to be so nasty. But that's on you not me I spent a lot of time trying to create a game that wasn't about rape or bestiality or violence. An d again its my first go at this...
Well if you even played it you would not have made that comment so what ever.. I hate assholes who make comments about shit and not even tried it so again what ever...
Thanks for the support m8. at least you played it ;)
Your edit button is removed or why this spam?

Aug 16, 2017
Well if you even played it you would not have made that comment so what ever.. I hate assholes who make comments about shit and not even tried it so again what ever...
well I just played this and I cannot see how @KiGa is wrong. now YOU look like the asshole....and ik assholes very well

the MC woke up and had a chat (on 2nd attempt) to couple at table. opened a box and got told that even though she is 18yrs old her parents ruled a kingdom over 3000 years ago, which made no sense. then she leaves and gets tricked into giving a blowjob to a goblin, due to a lack of IQ. end of demo.

the girl is pretty enough but some background instead of black screen would be an improvement. some grammatical and spelling errors but very few so that's a big bonus.

when I first left the room I walked to talk to the couple at the table but nothing happened. i then clicked the box and nothing happened. then I clicked where she was stood by the box and she opened it. this skipped some dialogue so I restarted.

all in all its generic and dull

that's about all the feedback I can give as I wont be playing this again anyway. but goodluck though

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
OK so I have asked them to remove the game from here way to nasty ... I m not into that... bye have fun..
wow hey there easy !

dont be like that... peoples can seems rudes but , its a critic you know.. its always like this. just accept them and move on.
dont answer to bad peoples or troll. but world is not a pink doll world and peoples are rudes.
thats not a reason to left just like this.

if you cant deal with bad comments, then dont make a game, honestly, i dont say that in the bad way.

its a part of the deal to have bad comments, trolling etc..

if you give up that easily, you didnt give a good impression as a devloper.

you need to stay strong, accept that, move on and continu your devlopment. ( meh, i know what i mean, trust me i expected wayyyy more hard comment than that for my game. )

but, its your choice. stay or leave. but just know that here its community that give good help to devs. and leave them (us) like this is also very rude from you and give you a very bad reputation at start.

take a break, breath. and think about it more.

just a friendly advice i give here.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
but, its your choice. stay or leave. but just know that here its community that give good help to devs. and leave them (us) like this is also very rude from you and give you a very bad reputation at start.
Yeah.... That train already departed, when he started calling people assholes for not liking his game. :pokerFace:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah.... That train already departed, when he started calling people assholes for not liking his game. :pokerFace:
mmh... sad..

but if its needed, just lock the thread to avoid it to go way out of control :/