2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks.

For the first time in such a long time, the update really pleased me. But when I ask myself why I am pleased with such scanty progress, I understand that there is little reason for optimism. And yet, there is hope that the developer, albeit in small steps, will move the plot further and, most importantly, show us more. It's just completely unbearable to continue with these blurry images.
Let's look at the next update and maybe I'll support this developer, but now I want to thank all those who have supported him so far.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I believe this is my last comment on this topic.
About this update: The game has finally made some progress, but it's still a long way from where it should be.
I've been following this type of content for a long time, I've been on this site practically since its founding (with other accounts). And I've been following the practice of many developers.
As developers, they have to manage their projects, just like this developer has been doing. Holding back the main events as long as possible, and when they see their income start to drop, they give us a hot scene, then hold it again until their income starts to drop again, and this repeats endlessly.
As a developer they are right, why make money on a game for two years when they can make money for 4-5 years on the same game?
But as a player, seeing this same practice repeated all these years made me stop spending my money on this type of content.
But back to this game.
I don't play any games anymore, I think I've lost interest in this type of content, I no longer see myself wasting time reading texts. This was still the only one I actually played, since let's face it, there are only a few minutes of play per update.
But after playing this far, I came to a conclusion. It's no longer worth continuing.
For me, the game started to get boring, the narratives of the MC seeing Rina with Kenji started to get boring, repetitive, seeing him always talk about his heart racing, I started to lose my attachment. Seriously, it's getting more and more boring, that excitement of seeing Rina with another guy no longer exists, the provocations no longer provoke.
A sign that the game has completely lost its soul and purpose, what was meant to excite, no longer excites, what was meant to amuse, no longer does.
I decided to abandon it, so that I don't end up as a developer hater, which is not the case. I just don't like this practice that developers do.
But if you like the game, and want to support the developer, do so.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DevotedWife-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
lovestorygames

Ran into a core dump. It is repeatable (I can't play past it).

Basic error message is:
An error occurred: name 'game_version' is not defined

Log text follows...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update:

Okay, I went back and started from the beginning and got through the error point. I guess my old save had some incompatibility with 0.32.

FWIW, I don't recall what version I had last played, but it could have been as old as 0.25.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I haven't played it, so I can't say, but what do we have here? Man, this developer is making the game from back to front, there were hot scenes, and he removed them, added censorship. This animation in the last update, Rina was wearing panties and a bra, now she's wearing clothes? Did he really change that scene too?
View attachment 3559437
It's funny and ironic that it has an "Not Safe for Work" tag in the image too. Just look at how lewd his wife looks in her pajamas :ROFLMAO:.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes