2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I downloaded it (from the mentioned website) to take a look, I only found these folders in the "image" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And looking at the movies, I only found this one different.
However, when playing, the game ends before this scene (that's new, right?), man, what an efficient milking.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
That's where .31 should start around but yea this dev is a big milker. Changed the game multiple times, removed content multiple times, restarted the game over and makes tiny updates. Plus blocks content behind paywalls

Reactions: V&M

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I downloaded it (from the mentioned website) to take a look, I only found these folders in the "image" folder.
And looking at the movies, I only found this one different.
However, when playing, the game ends before this scene (that's new, right?), man, what an efficient milking.
Here is a nice way to to milking
hoecat-girl.gif

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Unless I'm missing something, the game ends with her giving MC a HJ while she tells him about giving kid BJ. Then the MC has a chat with his boss. Ends with implication that boss is about to push MC for some time with the wife - "I've got a small favor to ask."

Reactions: Bane71

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Unless I'm missing something, the game ends with her giving MC a HJ while she tells him about giving kid BJ. Then the MC has a chat with his boss. Ends with implication that boss is about to push MC for some time with the wife - "I've got a small favor to ask."
Yeah, it became very short, i remember there were two version where can roamed around or just linear, it had so much content, now it turned into like a new game with only few updates lol

Pope1233

Donor
Sep 18, 2018
I check back here every update and man am I disappointed. It's been a while since I stopped supporting and man this game was really shaping up to be something special at first.

I remember when we finally got the scene where Rina flashed her tits to kenji while he was jerking off. I thought for sure after that we would be onto sex fairly quickly. We even got a blowjob scene in the change room. Then out of fucking no where, the dev just flips a switch and decides that he's walking back everything that happened, and giving us nothing but blurred images.

I really really really do not get what the dev's plan was here. The bait and switch just seems so pointless? I mean seriously, the patreon numbers have to have been dipping since he made the switch, and seemingly no one is in favor of the switch. If the dev brought back the game to where we were before, I'd start supporting again in a heartbeat.

Creators man, sometimes I think they just enjoy breaking their own creations for the hell of it.

amodra

Jul 12, 2019
me too before we had nothing censored now we have half the games censored while the games and mark uncensored in the description of the games

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me if it's true that in version 0.31 the blurred images of sex scenes disappeared?

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Can anyone tell me if it's true that in version 0.31 the blurred images of sex scenes disappeared?
I would be very surprised as the dev doesn't seem to be inclined to change what he is doing. We can always hope he changes his mind but there is no sign that he intends to do so.

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
V0.31:
Password: 828600
Patreon Post:
Release Highlights (23 March 2024):

• Animation Enhancements: I've dedicated time to refine animations, highlighted by a featured gif in this post. The visual improvements are sure to enhance your experience.
  • Character Redesign: The boss character has undergone a makeover, renamed, and redesigned to be more visually appealing.
  • Animation Fixes: Efforts to eliminate flickering have been partially successful. Although some issues persist, my goal is to resolve these entirely in our next update.
  • Dialogue Improvements: Based on your valuable feedback, I've been adjusting dialogues to enrich the storytelling.
  • Upcoming Sandbox Mode: The anticipated sandbox game is nearing completion. Remaining tasks include character placement and extensive coding, it's an experience worth the wait.
What's New in v0.31?

• Over 6500 words of new content.
  • 45+ animations improved or added.
  • Complete overhaul of boss scenes and animations.
  • New paths introduced (work in progress).
Just a reminder,

You can now unlock all extra scenes instantly with the provided passcode, bypassing the need to navigate through the story.

Dev Note

Try out the latest version and send your thoughts to my inbox. Your input is invaluable as together we continue to improve the game.

Thank you for being an incredible part of our community.

Please note, I will be taking a day off to recharge.
Apologies in advance for any delayed responses to your messages.
I'll be reviewing my inbox upon my return.

Stay tuned for more updates and exciting developments!

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
V0.31: Workupload
Password: 828600
Patreon Post:
Release Highlights (23 March 2024):

• Animation Enhancements: I've dedicated time to refine animations, highlighted by a featured gif in this post. The visual improvements are sure to enhance your experience.
  • Character Redesign: The boss character has undergone a makeover, renamed, and redesigned to be more visually appealing.
  • Animation Fixes: Efforts to eliminate flickering have been partially successful. Although some issues persist, my goal is to resolve these entirely in our next update.
  • Dialogue Improvements: Based on your valuable feedback, I've been adjusting dialogues to enrich the storytelling.
  • Upcoming Sandbox Mode: The anticipated sandbox game is nearing completion. Remaining tasks include character placement and extensive coding, it's an experience worth the wait.
What's New in v0.31?

• Over 6500 words of new content.
  • 45+ animations improved or added.
  • Complete overhaul of boss scenes and animations.
  • New paths introduced (work in progress).
Just a reminder,

You can now unlock all extra scenes instantly with the provided passcode, bypassing the need to navigate through the story.

Dev Note

Try out the latest version and send your thoughts to my inbox. Your input is invaluable as together we continue to improve the game.

Thank you for being an incredible part of our community.

Please note, I will be taking a day off to recharge.
Apologies in advance for any delayed responses to your messages.
I'll be reviewing my inbox upon my return.

Stay tuned for more updates and exciting developments!
1712454229601.png
:cry:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Man, I don't know if it's disappointment, but this game is getting boring to the extreme, always the same conversation with a racing heart, Rina this, Rina that, the same repetition of scenes and dialogues (changing just a little), everything is getting repetitive , the game doesn't advance at all, the developer keeps going in circles, redoing this, redoing that.
Yes, I know, I could ignore the game. But it's the same as you, there is always hope that it will improve, but with each update, it is a disappointment.

• Sad
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Man, I don't know if it's disappointment, but this game is getting boring to the extreme, always the same conversation with a racing heart, Rina this, Rina that, the same repetition of scenes and dialogues (changing just a little), everything is getting repetitive , the game doesn't advance at all, the developer keeps going in circles, redoing this, redoing that.
Yes, I know, I could ignore the game. But it's the same as you, there is always hope that it will improve, but with each update, it is a disappointment.
Unfortunately, you're right, after almost two years of game development, progress is very modest. In v0.31, for the first time we see Rina and Kenji not in a blurry picture, but clearly, but only from one angle.
Many are happy that the developer has changed the image of the boss, but personally it is not his appearance that is more important to me, but his actions with Rina, as well as the meeting of two couples, Rina and MS with the boss and his wife. But given the pace of development, we probably won't see a sequel soon.
Personally, I am somewhat optimistic that the developer has quite a lot of developments that he has excluded from the game at the moment, but in the future, he will probably return to the game with some changes.
But I agree, at the moment the progress in the game is very modest and this is of course upsetting.

Reactions: V&M
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes