• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Devoted Wife [v0.32] [LoveStory]

1. 2.00 star(s)

AsseyeBazinga

The renders are just horrible. Despite I like NTR type of games, this one is basically unable to create any movement in my pants. The main female character is simply undesirable. Both her lover and husband are ugly plastic dolls. I advise skipping on that one
  2. 1.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

I'm not really going to go to deep into this rating, because there isn't that much happening in this game, it's a story about a man and wife, and it is supposed to have some NTR ingredients in it, the graphics are not bad, but the story and scenes are so disappointing that it is better for you folks to lock yourself into the bathroom with a playboy magazine then to play this game I believe your supposed to call this.
    If I could give the game a rating for blurred images it would get 5 stars, because that is what you see most in this.
    And then your supposed to put in a code to play this excuse of a Game, and after downloading and looking for the code to play the update you receive a game with blurred images and a couple of man and wife scenes, so do yourself a favor and just avoid the Game at all cost.
    Peace.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

Honestly, a game that is too childish in its story, no choices, dated graphics, shameful conversations, a useless MC, and honestly the wife has sex with a child, hahahh, painful game, very small almost non-existent updates, a game that perhaps could have given something more if the options were greater, but everything is too controlled
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Its still very bare bones. There are some buggy aspects to the game.
    The premise is interesting an d i appreciate the animations and the voice acting(even if its minimal) .
    I wouldn't recommend playing right now, maybe after a few updates
  5. 1.00 star(s)

V&M

One of the worst games I've ever played.
    Playability: Playable
    Updates: Ridiculous in size.
    Graphics: Horrible and outdated.
    Story: It seemed like it would be very good, but it turned out to be incredibly rubbish.
    Characters: None of them endearing.
    The game came with an interesting premise, but the developer clearly has no idea what he wants to do, he's shooting all over the place. Just making random events, creating random characters...
    It can't even create a decent story for the main characters, and keeps adding random, insignificant characters. Clearly showing that it just wants to get as much money as possible out of its backers. Delivering tiny, repetitive updates. And he always ends his updates by showing something that might be interesting, to hold his backers over until the next update. And when the next update arrives, we see that there's nothing to it, just another boring scene. And so it goes with every update.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

GeoBlack

I would say that the author is doing great work, and he is not afraid to experiment with diffirent modes. I would like to see the finalised game, so i wouldn`t discourage him.
    And speciffically on the plot - the plot is basic, and this counts for 99% existing games, the important is the realisation. As for me the author is doing well.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

PantsRats

The renders are decent and the animations are fair. The plot is relatively uninspired, and the choices don't make much, if any impact.
    Incredibly average, but also the monthly updates add very little. After several updates, it feels like the plot is just spinning it's wheels.

Maybe one day this might be worth playing, but at this rate it won't be for a VERY long time.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Master Z of NTR

do you remember shareware versions of games? that's a public version of devoted wife
    could be a nice game to download but the truth is: they are milking money, so you buy the patreon
    you don't see animations, only images. The images are poor!
    1/5 is all
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 254042

I was going for 3 star but 4 star for little excitement.
    I'll be honest the game quite disappointing. The reason because the event that can be save for later happen too early.

The beach event, the wife should not use the revealing bikini too early for my opinion.

The type of netorase like this should be like corruption, it need to be slow a lil bit then goes hard as the relationship between the wife and the guy slowly increasing.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate-Nephilimov

Good game with nice NTR Shota potential
    The main things I like

1. Kind and naive wife
    2. She is love her husband
    3. Her feeling towards Kenji hope she will say she loves him too like he is her own son, maybe he can call her a mommy for some reason?

Hope not to see
    1. Rape/Force/Blackmailing
    2. Too quick sex-scenes (prefer slowburn)
    3. Wife become total slut dumb and dirty without feelings

Dev, it's great game, keep it like that, you are doing a very nice NTR piece of art!