VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
which games did you take your inspiration from ?? :)
Huh, that is a good question. Depends a lot on what precisely you are asking about.
Regarding the setting, it is more from older sci-fi series and movies rather than games. Stuff like Fifth Element, Farscape, Red Dwarf, Firefly, a bit of BattleTech, and many books. If I had to pick games that gave me some (sub)conscious inspiration, it would probably be Mass Effect, Shadowrun (both games and tabletop), Endless Space 2, Rebel Galaxy, Star Citizen, and others.

If I had to credit exclusively smut games that inspired me in some form, I would probably say Tales of Androgyny, Exiles, Futadom Binding Sim, and certainly a bit of Darktoz's stuff.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Huh, that is a good question. Depends a lot on what precisely you are asking about.
Regarding the setting, it is more from older sci-fi series and movies rather than games. Stuff like Fifth Element, Farscape, Red Dwarf, Firefly, a bit of BattleTech, and many books. If I had to pick games that gave me some (sub)conscious inspiration, it would probably be Mass Effect, Shadowrun (both games and tabletop), Endless Space 2, Rebel Galaxy, Star Citizen, and others.

If I had to credit exclusively smut games that inspired me in some form, I would probably say Tales of Androgyny, Exiles, Futadom Binding Sim, and certainly a bit of Darktoz's stuff.
Oh I see, you are a man/woman of culture.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
VoidPilgrim How is development going? Any ideas on a release date?
Man I can't wait!
Just a quick, pre-release update, so you guys know:
  • Text 100% ✓
  • Renders 100% ✓
  • GUI & other graphical elements 100% ✓
  • The first iteration of gameplay mechanics (basic skills, affection system, etc.) 100% ✓
  • Testing about 90% done
  • Proofreading 80% done
Content-wise, you will see the following:
  • Intro
  • Spaceport - Introduction/Day 1
  • Despina - Introduction of the ship
  • Bar - Full Day 1 and Day 2 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations, few character introductions, some lore, etc.)
  • Lise - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 1 extra scene)
  • Tessa - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations)
  • Iris - Introduction (1 lewd scene, 3 variations)
  • Amira - Introduction (1 short lewd scene)
Also managed to sneak in the first three songs from the soundtrack and basic sound effects for the main menu.

I am not 100% positive about releasing it tomorrow. But I will be releasing between 29-31st, as planned. We are very close now, friends, and I can't wait!

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Just a quick, pre-release update, so you guys know:
  • Text 100% ✓
  • Renders 100% ✓
  • GUI & other graphical elements 100% ✓
  • The first iteration of gameplay mechanics (basic skills, affection system, etc.) 100% ✓
  • Testing about 90% done
  • Proofreading 80% done
Content-wise, you will see the following:
  • Intro
  • Spaceport - Introduction/Day 1
  • Despina - Introduction of the ship
  • Bar - Full Day 1 and Day 2 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations, few character introductions, some lore, etc.)
  • Lise - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 1 extra scene)
  • Tessa - Full Day 1 (1 lewd scene, 2 variations)
  • Iris - Introduction (1 lewd scene, 3 variations)
  • Amira - Introduction (1 short lewd scene)
Also managed to sneak in the first three songs from the soundtrack and basic sound effects for the main menu.

I am not 100% positive about releasing it tomorrow. But I will be releasing between 29-31st, as planned. We are very close now, friends, and I can't wait!
oh yes! I can't wait man I'm so excited I just want to see how it will be in full, your skills will be valid forever

Oct 9, 2020
This is her folder alone:
View attachment 2268355
+ another five in different folders.
It means a short introduction, one full scene with three different variations (if you make her angry), and one little optional scene.
a question like this for a very silly curiosity but not too much, by chance in this science fiction universe, will there be some alien or even human futa who can impregnate the protagonist?

Reactions: Yukisyoma
May 21, 2019
a question like this for a very silly curiosity but not too much, by chance in this science fiction universe, will there be some alien or even human futa who can impregnate the protagonist?
I'm not expecting it but I think that would just be the icing on the cake for what already sounds like a great game and premise. Really looking forward to trying this out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes