VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
OK let me explain: will we see a male companion / childhood friend of the protagonist? who can help him in certain areas of history or in some missions? that it was female even better.
Huh, never thought about that. Can't promise anything, but it gives me some ideas!

i like what i see, cant wait
Thank you!

Lighting was not better in the previous one. The new version is clearly better.

Anyway did Iris got even thicker in the new version? :oops: :p
Thank you as well. Interestingly, she is the same amount of thick. There are only two differences - I reworked her boobs to be slightly bigger with more weight and rendered her under different lenses for more presence. Otherwise, she is the same cold, dominating, latex-loving Iris.
I think it is the clothing. Since I stopped using the default body-hugging system (where clothing is basically without "weight" and just sticks to the model like a second skin) and took a different approach, it made all the curves more pronounced, simulating a weight to a fabric. Like it should.

Speaking of which, the bulges and outlines are shaping up (ha!) nicely. I just remembered I should have mentioned that in the update. It is still not 100% what I want, and I still need to iron out some issues, but we are getting there!

Enough of the technical babble; I just cooked a quick and lazy example. Take note, still a work in progress!

clothingtest.png

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
I'm really excited about this project, if I may I have only one criticism for now:
the main character is a bit too... sissy? I mean, I don't expect a big alpha hunk but making it a little more masculine wouldn't hurt in my opinion. This is assuming that someone has not already said so.

Devinebeast

Sep 27, 2021
Huh, never thought about that. Can't promise anything, but it gives me some ideas!

Thank you!

Thank you as well. Interestingly, she is the same amount of thick. There are only two differences - I reworked her boobs to be slightly bigger with more weight and rendered her under different lenses for more presence. Otherwise, she is the same cold, dominating, latex-loving Iris.
I think it is the clothing. Since I stopped using the default body-hugging system (where clothing is basically without "weight" and just sticks to the model like a second skin) and took a different approach, it made all the curves more pronounced, simulating a weight to a fabric. Like it should.

Speaking of which, the bulges and outlines are shaping up (ha!) nicely. I just remembered I should have mentioned that in the update. It is still not 100% what I want, and I still need to iron out some issues, but we are getting there!

Enough of the technical babble; I just cooked a quick and lazy example. Take note, still a work in progress!

View attachment 2200645
Goddamn your renders are god-like quality

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I'm really excited about this project, if I may I have only one criticism for now:
the main character is a bit too... sissy? I mean, I don't expect a big alpha hunk but making it a little more masculine wouldn't hurt in my opinion. This is assuming that someone has not already said so.
That is not really a bug but a feature. MC was always supposed to be a femboy-ish type of character.

However, I believe that "getting stuffed like a girl by a big-dicked futa dominatrix" and "going on an adventure and potentially doing badass things (and getting stuffed while at it)" are not mutually exclusive concepts. Your MC won't be a feminized sissy in pink underwear - if you don't want him to be. Later on, during the development, I would like to make a dedicated, entirely optional path for that.

Goddamn your renders are god-like quality
Thank you! I am glad you enjoy them.

Reactions: jeesa123
Oct 9, 2020

Thank you!

View attachment 2200645

I'm glad you could consider this idea of mine, it's both interesting in some ways and maybe it could become important for certain scenes of the plot, then a childhood friend can also be useful for other things with other girls/futanari.

ps: you always surprise us by showing these beautiful things, then latex is space erection

DN8R

Jul 20, 2021
I was trying to figure out why I like the old Tessa better, then realised it was just her outfit and the pose. Good work, definitely a huge improvement! I get what others are saying about the old ones looking better. Perhaps an exact apples for apples comparison, if possible, would make it easier to see the improvement.

(Definitely not just looking for more pics to tide me over until release.....:rolleyes:)

holfdir

Jun 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Loving the new updates, the futas look even better than before and the atmosphere and lighting look incredible, I really excited to start this journey with the MC and all those futas :love:

• Red Heart

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
(Definitely not just looking for more pics to tide me over until release.....:rolleyes:)
Alright, alright, here is one more with Tessa. Old and new (with extra side-tiddy and milfy details).
sc1.png sc2.png

Loving the new updates, the futas look even better than before and the atmosphere and lighting look incredible, I really excited to start this journey with the MC and all those futas :love:
Thank you!

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
is there a rough estimation on when there's something playable?

will this game have some animated scenes?

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
is there a rough estimation on when there's something playable?
I would like to release it sometime around the end of this month. Again, this is my hopeful goal, not a date set in stone, so please bear that in mind.

will this game have some animated scenes?
No animated scenes at this point; sorry about that. Smooth, high-quality 60fps animations are another whole ballgame (in this case, quite literally!) I have yet to start studying, not to mention my hardware limitations.
But would I like to have animations in the future? Absolutely!

Oct 9, 2020
I would like to release it sometime around the end of this month. Again, this is my hopeful goal, not a date set in stone, so please bear that in mind.

No animated scenes at this point; sorry about that. Smooth, high-quality 60fps animations are another whole ballgame (in this case, quite literally!) I have yet to start studying, not to mention my hardware limitations.
But would I like to have animations in the future? Absolutely!
for me it doesn't change anything (at least not too much) if you make combinations of images that can still make the sex scenes look good then that's enough for me, I'm sure you will be able to do your best and even more

FutadomLover

Apr 9, 2018
Nice, end of the month (not set in stone) sounds very good to me. Animations don't have to be 60fps or the highest quality, I just love me some movement on the screen! But I can understand if you don't want to tackle this in the first release

MC looks good to me as well! Very promising overall!

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
Oct 9, 2020
Thank you all very much. I appreciate your kind words!
I haven't seen anything on your only social network (Twitter) yet, it's not by chance that you would post some warning images to show that you're working on your game. Or if you ever will put them directly the link to the full game?

Reactions: Dysphorika

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
I haven't seen anything on your only social network (Twitter) yet, it's not by chance that you would post some warning images to show that you're working on your game. Or if you ever will put them directly the link to the full game?
After the first release (which will be posted in this thread and on Twitter!) I will be using it a bit more. Mainly to have all the information, updates, releases and other stuff in one place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes