VN Ren'Py [Devlog] Star Periphery (Futadom/Femdom)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2020
I'm not expecting it but I think that would just be the icing on the cake for what already sounds like a great game and premise. Really looking forward to trying this out.
yes, an excellent comparison, it's a simple idea and could be optional in my opinion, whoever wants to accept it as an option and whoever wants to reject it, but even if nothing happens, even so it seems perfect

Reactions: Forbiddenfetish77

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
a question like this for a very silly curiosity but not too much, by chance in this science fiction universe, will there be some alien or even human futa who can impregnate the protagonist?
I don't have any pregnancy material planned. But I have a cumflation and oviposition scene or two in my concept folder, so there might be some side content like that in the future.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
aw man. I ended up in this thread from a search - not noticing what forum I was in - and got SO EXCITED, only to have my hopes DASHED AGAINST THE ROCKS LIKE AN UNWANTED CHILD.

but seriously, this looks absolutely amazing. it checks every single box for me. I'm very, very much looking forward to its release. it looks like you've already done a lot of amazing work. the models are absolutely fantastic, and I love the setting.

by any chance have you read "The Long Way to a Small, Angry Planet"?

thrawn_dgn

Mar 19, 2018
Hello, this project isreally exciting !

Do you planned to make threesomes scene ? with DP and many other configuration ? as with futas there is lot of possibilities ^^
And do you plan to make those goddess taking dicks too ? from MC maybe as reward or from another goddess ?
I like the idea than even such well hung futa likes to receive from time to time ...

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
i h
Hello, this project isreally exciting !

Do you planned to make threesomes scene ? with DP and many other configuration ? as with futas there is lot of possibilities ^^
And do you plan to make those goddess taking dicks too ? from MC maybe as reward or from another goddess ?
I like the idea than even such well hung futa likes to receive from time to time ...
I hope not it's like if a dude gonna let his gf fuck his ass nah don't think so

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
Hey, it will be out tomorrow, the pain might have been sharp, but it will be brief. And thank you very much for your kind words!
I haven't read the book, but I will definitely look into it after checking the synopsis.
well, shit! haha. this is my lucky day, innit?

Oct 9, 2020
My brother from another mother! That one is my favorite ME club track (Lower Afterlife is also amazing). Omega was a great inspiration in general.
in my opinion Mass Effect remains one of the best sci-fi video game sagas ever, amazing, full of nice characters, nice gameplay, great storylines and great environments. some music is always fascinating and even memorable

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dysphorika

VoidPilgrim

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2020
release.png
It's Futa Friday!

And that means it is high time for an update R E L E A S E !

Download here:

Please, friends, this is my first release ever. So in case of any bugs or issues, let me know here, on my , or on .

If you enjoy my work, you can support me on Patreon! Well, you will be able to once the Patreon team approves my page. So once they do, the link will be here.

Finally, I want to give huge thanks to all of you in this thread. Thank you for your kind words and your interest in Star Periphery!

Last edited:
May 21, 2019
Oh man if I weren't in the middle of a move I'd drop everything to play this right now. Congrats on on your first release Voidpilgrim! I'm really looking forward to playing this later today from my new place.

Reactions: VoidPilgrim

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Ok, now that I have tried it, I can say that there's a lot of promise, and a lot of content for a first release. I was surprised with the amount of choices leading to slightly different scenarios. You've got something good on your hands dev, keep up the good work!

EEVV123

May 21, 2021
View attachment 2274499
It's Futa Friday!

Download here:

Please, friends, this is my first release ever. So in case of any bugs or issues, let me know here, on my , or on .

If you enjoy my work, you can support me on Patreon! Well, you will be able to once the Patreon team approves my page. So once they do, the link will be here.

Finally, I want to give huge thanks to all of you in this thread. Thank you for your kind words and your interest in Star Periphery!
Can you upload a version for mac?

Oct 9, 2020
View attachment 2274499
It's Futa Friday!

Download here:

man I only tried it for 10 minutes and I'm telling you right now, I love it and it's just wonderful, you did an incredible job in every sense there is so much potential and so many things that can be done and can be added a little further. I'm too happy with what you've done so far and it's just a start, I can't imagine what else will come out, I'm telling you it will be a huge pleasure to be a lifelong fan of this game! congratulations again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes