4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So how do tentacle scenes work?

Does the MC just stand there watching like some NTR thing?

• Haha
Reactions: nasam

Count

Jun 5, 2017
Surprised there hasn't been a game set in the Percy Jackson universe yet. This seems like a fun idea!
I must admit I have no knowledge about Percy Jackson. Basically now is my first contact, but why Pegasus as a logo? If anyone knows the reason I am quite curious. I mean the mythological Pegasus is a demigod so it fits. But his mother got kidnapped and raped by a god, she got cursed by the god's wife and the same curse turned the unborn child into a horse with wings, for his "birth" he himself had to crawl out of the throat of the decapitated corpse of his mother. That is a pretty grim symbol to pick for growing up demigods and the rest looks kind of lighthearted, so I am kind of curious if there is any meaning behind it or if the original author just didn't check the greek mythology before writing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dwarin

JackoLant

Aug 6, 2016
I must admit I have no knowledge about Percy Jackson. Basically now is my first contact, but why Pegasus as a logo? If anyone knows the reason I am quite curious. I mean the mythological Pegasus is a demigod so it fits. But his mother got kidnapped and raped by a god, she got cursed by the god's wife and the same curse turned the unborn child into a horse with wings, for his "birth" he himself had to crawl out of the throat of the decapitated corpse of his mother. That is a pretty grim symbol to pick for growing up demigods and the rest looks kind of lighthearted, so I am kind of curious if there is any meaning behind it or if the original author just didn't check the greek mythology before writing about it.
In PJO pegasi are a race of flying horses descended from the original Pegasus. There is an entire stable full of them in the camp.

Reactions: nasam

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Even it is kind of a rip off of Innocent Witches, if AnnaBeth looks like either Alexandra Daddario or the Hermione from Innocent Witches, it'll still be worth a few looks.

Oct 24, 2019
Actually sounds somewhat interesting, especially if you really can pull off high levels of customization.
Maybe you should consider reviving this. :unsure::coffee:
Thank you, but I can't draw. By the way, I found our old concept art, if you're interested (the blonde is definitely 18+, since she's Hebe - the Goddess of Youth).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes