4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

puddingontheritz

Mar 20, 2024
Anybody crying that Sad Crab is being ripped off... they made a smut game parody of another property which borrows tons from all sorts of stuff, as long as this dev doesn't literally take assets that the Sad Crab devs specifically made, they ain't got recourse.

And all it'd take for this dev to lap Sad Crab is to actually make a regular ass game instead of whatever Innocent Witches has become for like 7 years.

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Ha! People are mad about someone ripping off a rip-off. People have been trying to copy Akabur for ages now with varying degrees of success. IW is one of them.

To be honest, that fits right in with the humor of Percy Jackson. I really hope this game does well and has decent update cycles. It has potential to be the first of it's kind in a way and that's going to draw eyes by itself.

Oct 21, 2023
I just came to shit on Innocent Witches and tell you how this image reminded me of that awful game.
Which is good I guess since it's fairy popular game.

1716331506144.png

Reactions: nasam

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
I don't mind more IW like games even if they rip off art style. But something tells me it's another one of those "clones" that make initial release and then milks community with plans/meaningless patches/2 images added per month and moving to next project 2 years later without any progress from the starting point. In the end only game matters to me, not how they did it but lazy approach usually shows how much dev really cares about the game.

• Sad
Reactions: nasam and ansmutter

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Maybe because of recently playing Hogwarts Legacy, but the line my character would say when she would come across a Moon Demigod during that one side quest of "You're mine now, Demigod" comes to mind. Kinda skimming through this game a bit, looks like it fits here too. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: sailboat

indrajaal1357

Mar 26, 2020
Is it a rip-off or the its just the artist who's the same? I think may have heard the artists at IW, unimpressed by development crawl (I refuse to use the word pace around that game), may start another project. Is this that project?

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
This game should add the incest tag in the future. If the MC's dad is Eros, is that the primordial version or the son of Aphrodite version? If the second one then that would make Aphrodite the MC's grandma and all of her daughters in the Aphrodite cabin his aunts.

• Wow
Reactions: R P

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It looks good.
Thanks, Public Krayt Studios :sneaky:

This game should add the incest tag in the future. If the MC's dad is Eros, is that the primordial version or the son of Aphrodite version? If the second one then that would make Aphrodite the MC's grandma and all of her daughters in the Aphrodite cabin his aunts.
We've reached a new level of absurd people. :poop:

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes