4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Oh god, I can finally fulfin the childhood wish and fuck Thalia. Hopefully.

I will be looking for this one. Subbed on patreon just in case.

Reactions: marc090

valriss

Jun 24, 2022
Yeah, I don't thinks this is gonna end well. Although, if one developer would deserve it, Sad Crab would be high on that list. Together with Gunsmoke Games, and Dark Cookie.
i'm just curious, what did sad crab do? i know the game but what did they do to deserve it? (I really dont know)

Reactions: nasam

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Is this just as gringy and wordy as innocent witches? I love innocent witches but I have little time these days and I want shit to get to the point lol

safrican

Oct 19, 2018
Let's wait and see if this game takes as long to develop as that other game which it couldn't possibly be a clone of...

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly shocked it took this long for a game to be made with this universe. Just hoping it doesn't stray into the awful Magnus Chase section of the universe.

Agent_Sloth

Feb 1, 2023
I'm impressed they not only used the same art style but then used the same gameplay...and even the same assistant spirit lady...but just changed the IP. Oh look a temporary Director (Headmaster), a number of girls from different Houses that happen to run into them before everyone knows who they are and hijinks ensue.

• Haha

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Lol. About a year ago we tried to make a game on a similar theme - as a demigod, but in ancient Greece (the working title was “Gods and Bitches”). With high variability: you could choose your own Father-God, the characteristics of the character, on which many dialogues depend, you can rape, or you can be generous, and so on. I even wrote 20k words. But the partners, as usual, let us down.
I wish the project successful development and good luck.)
Actually sounds somewhat interesting, especially if you really can pull off high levels of customization.
Maybe you should consider reviving this. :unsure::coffee:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Nice art,

However, not even the gods themselves suspected that taking away your powers would not stop you on your way to romance the beautiful mortals of the camp.

THX for sharing...
Mortals? Nah, man. I am all about them naiads. And Calypso. I want Calypso.

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes