Jaster42

Feb 14, 2018
I've seen all sorts of comments so far... but I haven't seen the most important comment yet.

How is the translation, exactly? Good? Ok? Terrible?

I'd like to know if I should put this higher or lower on my list, so to speak.
The translation is okay. You'll understand the intent of every statement, it looks like english and reads like english, but it's not particularly well written english, with some bad grammer or odd words consistantly. It's not arcane robot poetry, but janky "maybe the translator isn't good at one of the two languages at play and is guessing, and is also a poor writer".

As noted, the story is VERY light, it's basically three dungeons in a treach coat with a purely liner 'story' of kill the bad guy with the only narrative being functional to push the player forward, and explain its simple, but non-standard combat (focused on flow, rather than attack spam, it's got -some- gameplay, which is more than H-JRPGs can typically claim). If bodysuit and groping are your thing, I'd put it higher, if you're more narrative or slow burn corruption, it can go lower or take a pass entirely. I'd call it a solid C, some gameplay held together by generally good art that's well developed (moment to moment varents for expressions, sticks to its core kinks, knows who the game is for, etc).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fillear and Iexist

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This is also a save starting in town (the red portal leads to the collection room), but I also modded the stats and items to make things more interesting if you play on Strongest difficulty.

Think of it as a modded New Game Plus

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
The game is too hard, and is a grind fest.
IMO you are meant to avoid most enemies. Opening special chests (were they the red ones? not sure now...) grants you exp. Some chests can give you multiple level ups.
Also, pretty sure, you are meant to lose all your HP a couple times in boss fights

Oct 13, 2017
Everything you need to know about translation quality.:ROFLMAO:

kurejitto10.png

I don't really mind bad translations that much, but some explanation of status effects would go long way.

Last edited:

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
IMO you are meant to avoid most enemies. Opening special chests (were they the red ones? not sure now...) grants you exp. Some chests can give you multiple level ups.
Also, pretty sure, you are meant to lose all your HP a couple times in boss fights
The lvl ups are useless because it give nearly 0 stats. It is just here to gain skills and 2 HP :KEK: .
And you should fights to loot items you can't get any other way (some weapons for example).
And without fight, you are really poor.

Ali Fauzi

Apr 15, 2023
From previous posting... i only make her improved by levelling up until lvl 60..
I'm sorry I can't maintain her pureness...

save 1: original file
save 3: original file + Lvl 60...

• Sad
Reactions: Blueshift

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
WTF?! How are you supposed to defeat a gold slime?! They have 54 HP. You only do 1-5 damage and they run away after 2-3 turns like any other treasure mob. I tried everything - multiple hit skills do 0 damage on hit, poison/paralysis doesn't work, boosting AGI doesn't do anything other than getting the chance to ambush enemies and going first on a turn, boosing ATT doesn't boost damage.

There is literally NOTHING giving you an edge against them. Other than sheer luck (1 in 1 million) that they aren't running away for 20 turns. This is just stupid.

Bryx

Sep 4, 2017
do you know how useless comments like yours are? Show proof and add more details. Where did you download the game? On what button did you click? Do you have adblocker? Etc....
BASED , SIMPLY AND ALONE BASED
just give us the details if you're gonna scare us like that!

no_one01991

Oct 23, 2020
WTF?! How are you supposed to defeat a gold slime?! They have 54 HP. You only do 1-5 damage and they run away after 2-3 turns like any other treasure mob. I tried everything - multiple hit skills do 0 damage on hit, poison/paralysis doesn't work, boosting AGI doesn't do anything other than getting the chance to ambush enemies and going first on a turn, boosing ATT doesn't boost damage.

There is literally NOTHING giving you an edge against them. Other than sheer luck (1 in 1 million) that they aren't running away for 20 turns. This is just stupid.
From my personal experience, it seem to be the luck stat. It seem to increase the odds of them appearing and the damage you do to rare monsters.
They drop one of the best item: "Wide Spread Evidence"
It lowers your HP, Atk, Def and Agi, but it increases your number of atk per round by 1. And when you attack, your NP is affected by the regen per round (but not the HP)
It is OP. You can easily beat the last boss on hardest difficulty without any hassle with this item. And the best: It stacks.

Also a tip to max your luck: the mid-boss in the last dungeon drops Ouryu Horn, which give +2 luck. And you can farm it in the battle simulator. With 10 Ouryu Horn, I was able to farm the gold slime and got like 6 Wide Spread Evidence, which allows me to do 7 attack per round.

Reactions: swoopie

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020

Never actually bothered to try it but when I saw the Falcon Knife weapon and the Speed attack skill it gives - immediately thought that it is intended for those slimes. Apparently the skill allows you to deal 1 damage to a mob without passing a turn.
Again, can't confirm if it works or not. If it doesn't then I have no idea what is any other use for this skill+weapon...

Reactions: swoopie

swoopie

Oct 24, 2017
Never actually bothered to try it but when I saw the Falcon Knife weapon and the Speed attack skill it gives - immediately thought that it is intended for those slimes. Apparently the skill allows you to deal 1 damage to a mob without passing a turn.
Again, can't confirm if it works or not. If it doesn't then I have no idea what is any other use for this skill+weapon...
Yeah I tried that. These skills don't work on the slimes. They either dodge or do 0 damage. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheNextOne

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
Supposedly the game got something new on DLsite, dunno if that means it got fully translated to english or what: ...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, this is a weird game...

Its highs are damn high... but mostly concern subjective elements, while its lows are damn low and are pretty hard objective facts.

On the one hand, the combat is annoying, the gameplay is grindy and things become for the most part pretty damn easy once you unlock the paralysis and poison accessories, which partly stack. On top of that, there's not much of a story, but even what little there is... it's hard to really understand on account of the fact that the translation is pretty much total hot garbage. Oh and no real H-scenes tbh. Just CGs shown in combat.

On the other hand, the art is top tier, and for me. It has my second favorite fetish, hot slut in a skintight bodysuit. It also brings in quite a bit of my favorite fetish. Tentacles. If not for these things, I probably wouldn't have bothered with this game tbh. Supposedly it has lots of voice lines too, but I play these things muted, so I never care about that stuff anyway.

Not a bad time-waster, I guess. And the art is daaamn hot...

Could've used more hard kinks tho, like cumflation and stomach bulging, maybe some breeding... but alas, such is life.

Reactions: Chronwalk

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
It like software like antivirus, I aways see it in all RAR files, that i cannot play. Mostly I download zip that is easy in the get go.
Odds are they used a site that has one of multiple fake download links and clicked one of those, or one of the sites that wants you to use their "downloader" ap, which can cause virus issues as well. One of the standard rules is to use an ad blocker on those sites, since that'll block out a lot of the invisible full screen fake download ads and fake download button ads. The type of compressed file (.rar, .zip, exc) doesn't really matter for security, non are really more or less likely to be infected.

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I'd love to see translations of Nagatoui's other games posted here, especially the futa game, and the shota dungeon crawling game that's just been released

Reactions: SCPs
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes