Animosityk24

Sep 10, 2020
I'm guessing that I'm wrong but I want to know if the paralysis jades stack. So having 2 would give me a 70% chance to paralyze instead of 35% with one.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
what kind of garbage exactly?
On some of the DL sites, you know those messages that can pop open another window and say "Your Chrome needs this extension before downloading. CLICK HERE"
Well they are there because someone's got to be dumb enough to actually do it. :)

Reactions: swoopie

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
I don't really know where to ask this so if people can direct me to the proper place, I'd appreciate it but

Even since a couple weeks from now on I don't seem to be able to see previews from any of the games posted here when I enter the links, also I was trying to download the save posted here because I would like to experience the scenes but I can't even download those, even if I open them in a new tab I always get the error: "Server not found"

EDIT: I just tested if it was an issue with my browser, used chrome to try and download the savefile posted here, same error.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
do you know how useless comments like yours are? Show proof and add more details. Where did you download the game? On what button did you click? Do you have adblocker? Etc....
Sorry in the moment it instaled 3 antivirus 2 vpms and a dowloader. and i instaled alone the link I used was the one from Mixdrop

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
On some of the DL sites, you know those messages that can pop open another window and say "Your Chrome needs this extension before downloading. CLICK HERE"
Well they are there because someone's got to be dumb enough to actually do it. :)

Stuff like Pop-up blockers and adblock exists in the internet alongside scripts to hide them and many other methods of protection for a reason... why people don't use them? no idea. Even methods to bypass/skip all the link shortners crap also exists and people seems to live without any protection, oh well, any shit can happen then. Even antivirus have their own extension to block/cuck some pages from opening... people should have a min self-protection thought to even be using internet KeK

tontoman

May 4, 2017
I don't really know where to ask this so if people can direct me to the proper place, I'd appreciate it but

Even since a couple weeks from now on I don't seem to be able to see previews from any of the games posted here when I enter the links, also I was trying to download the save posted here because I would like to experience the scenes but I can't even download those, even if I open them in a new tab I always get the error: "Server not found"

EDIT: I just tested if it was an issue with my browser, used chrome to try and download the savefile posted here, same error.

Do you have any AV or other anti malware active? Might be the site is flagged and something is blocking any DLs. I've see that more when the site is fully blocked though, not just DLs. I assume other sites are working fine?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Stuff like Pop-up blockers and adblock exists in the internet alongside scripts to hide them and many other methods of protection for a reason... why people don't use them? no idea. Even methods to bypass/skip all the link shortners crap also exists and people seems to live without any protection, oh well, any shit can happen then. Even antivirus have their own extension to block/cuck some pages from opening... people should have a min self-protection thought to even be using internet KeK
Yeah, same reason why people reply to those "Prince in Saudi Arabia ... " letters even with all the intentional spelling mistakes. Just make a little effort...

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
To me many Karryn's Prison fans are dissapointed per se with this game. Well this project is not so big as Karryn so it won't have everything

In my case I'll wait for the next releases of this devs we could watch more pretty inspired designs...
I mean, you can't even compare Karryn's Prison to this game...

KP is over 1 GB of space...

This game doesn't even get more than 300 MB of content...

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I'm guessing that I'm wrong but I want to know if the paralysis jades stack. So having 2 would give me a 70% chance to paralyze instead of 35% with one.
you might have found out by now but they seem to indeed stack (but some mobs seem to have some resstance to paralysis so you might need more than 3 at a time to stunlock). Paralysis jades and healing and/or energy pins seem to be all you need to win against any combo of normal mobs (slowly but steadily). Yet to test on bosses. I expect it to fail there...

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I've seen all sorts of comments so far... but I haven't seen the most important comment yet.

How is the translation, exactly? Good? Ok? Terrible?

I'd like to know if I should put this higher or lower on my list, so to speak.

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
I've seen all sorts of comments so far... but I haven't seen the most important comment yet.

How is the translation, exactly? Good? Ok? Terrible?

I'd like to know if I should put this higher or lower on my list, so to speak.
the game is pretty short and there is little text. The translation is not perfect, but it doesn't affect the gameplay in any meaningful way, imo. There are a number of descriptions missing for NG+ or rare items, but I believe they were absent in the original too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iexist

Krutoichel00

Apr 20, 2023
View attachment 2557077

Overview:
"When people forget 'him', we'll probably see a million devils partying in modern times..."
So said a fragment of a lost ancient document...Could Natsuno Yamazakura protects the world’s peace?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-18
Developer: NAGATOUI
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2557078 View attachment 2557079 View attachment 2557081 View attachment 2557082 View attachment 2557083 View attachment 2557084 View attachment 2557085 View attachment 2557086 View attachment 2557087

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Sorry in the moment it instaled 3 antivirus 2 vpms and a dowloader. and i instaled alone the link I used was the one from Mixdrop
the file from mixdrop is clean, but when you click on the "download" button it pops open a tab with a malicious website.

Reactions: charlez

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
Even since a couple weeks from now on I don't seem to be able to see previews from any of the games posted here when I enter the links
I have the same problem. Only solution I've found is to turn on VPN. So I guess it's a regional thing.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes