RPGM - Completed - Devils' Night Party / MANKI YAGYO [Final] [NAGATOUI]

1. 2.00 star(s)

xa0

Another game about magical girl saving fantasy world using Japanese swords and stuff. Quite terrible one.

PROS:
    + Some sexy drawings. Nice quality and style.
    + Uncensored. Well technically our heroine is never actually naked since she wears super tight bodysuit allowing her to have sex without taking it off. But let's say the game is uncensored for people with tight bodysuit fetish.
    + Challenging combat system. Not very complex but still fights are tough even on easy and require some management (skill, stats, items) to win. On other hand our heroine can't die and be defeated... She can be only creampied so many times that her belly is so full to a point when she can't fight anymore and returns to town without loosing experience or items earned. This is actually really good concept for a rape-fighting game where loosing over and over again only makes our heroine stronger next time so she can finally move forward.
    + Some audio and music. Nothing special but ok.

CONS:
    - Very scarce sexual content. While our heroine is molested and raped all the time, what we actually get is small bunch of same pictures appearing over and over again. If we download full save we can see whole gallery in few minutes.
    - No lore, story, characters background and personality... Nothing. Now I'm not sure if the Dev is not good at writing or wanted to actually make mocking parody of similar games but what we got it is something like that: "You are the chosen hero so go defeat bad dude and save the world blahblahblah". Rest of dialogues are gameplay tips or random blabling about nothing particular. Ah yes we have also some jokes and memes in enemy descriptions.
    - While puzzle aspect of levels is actually not that bad their visual design is ugly and often looks like randomly placed objects.
    - Game freezes during battles. This is the worst problem and main reason why I never finished it. You can save only in specific spots and need to win dozens of battles before you reach next checkpoint. If one of those battles freezes there is nothing you can do (other than restarting game and loosing all progress you've made). This is very irritating and makes the game unplayable if you are unlucky.

So if you are looking for game focused purely on fighting and raping you can actually have some fun playing it (assuming it will be not freezing over and over again on your pc).
    But if you are looking for interesting erotic-rpg this is completely crappy choice (don't bother downloading even for gallery).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

datarelay

Devil's night party is a very amateurish rpgm with a messy overlay and clunky controls, even for a rpgm. Sure one can see some effort on the art but the game is so crudely done, probably a first time rpgm dev or something, that really takes away the will to go further in to see more of the art. It has its typical one hundred npcs to tell you how the controls work and how you should play. Very bland game I must say.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DEATHrocket777

Stunlock build ftw, super easy cheesy combat that way, first off.

Gameplay was fun, accessory options were neat, and it's another bodysuited taimanin cutie getting raped by monsters, what's not to like?
  4. 1.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

Meh.

This game is lackluster at best. Lets start.

Level/World Design: 1/5 Boring. Very, very boring. The world itself is just barebones with a few levels for you to go through. The levels themselves are so annoying and frustrating with few puzzle elements that don't even feel worthwhile to do, but you still have to complete them to progress.

Combat:1/5 Tedious. To put it bluntly, it is a grind fest. The harassment elements in combat aren't that great either, they are just 'mediocre.' and that is putting it lightly. There are sexual attacks, but most are bland and the only good stuff you might get is the end result rape scenes which each enemy has their own. Some enemies also have special bondage scenes like bosses, but otherwise it isn't that great.

Animations:2/5 Ok, see the point above combat. There are a few good ones, but I can't really say this is 'animated' It is somewhat animated? If that even makes sense. There are a few good scenes, but again to get these is mostly defeat. Don't count on the harassment scenes being that great from what I saw.

Story: ?/? Is there a story? I wasn't really paying attention, I skip the intro but most of it seems to be 'complete stage level' and 'keep going north.' Maybe there is an actual story, who knows. I skip it so I will just leave this as 'unknown'

Fun Value 1/5 It just isn't fun. Grab a full save, otherwise don't expect much from this game.