2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Good night everyone,i'm making game guide since a lot of player stuck on this game.
Skip every scene if you want in guide video and watch how to get them in this

Hrapysha

Feb 24, 2018
Will there ever be futa on futa scenes? Cause this young futa mc sure have some nice titties

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
This game is as bad as it looks. Dev I am sorry but the first H scene was so quick I couldn't even enjoy it. I am being serious here. It was basically Let's fuck, OK, you so deep, then climax.I cannot in any way recommend this game. Also Dev work on your spelling and Grammar or get a beta reader before you insert the text. The story is really interesting, but the God awful text is a massive turn off. Also there is a real lack of collision in the walls. You need to rebuild the game from the ground up.

Reactions: adsadsads123

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
This game is as bad as it looks. Dev I am sorry but the first H scene was so quick I couldn't even enjoy it. I am being serious here. It was basically Let's fuck, OK, you so deep, then climax.I cannot in any way recommend this game. Also Dev work on your spelling and Grammar or get a beta reader before you insert the text. The story is really interesting, but the God awful text is a massive turn off. Also there is a real lack of collision in the walls. You need to rebuild the game from the ground up.
Thank you for your advice,i'm still working to fix grammar error and make game pacing better(which is true that this project too straight forward) and some tile error(it's engine problem)

Reactions: NSman
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote