2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
a good start hopfully it doesnt die in an update or two like most other futa MC games
if it lasts im looking forward to cheating, impreg, and incest tags

EDIT: oh your on patreon nvm on incest then...

croPath

May 10, 2017
doesn't run even when excluded , just generates extra files and doesn't allow itself to be full removed very sus

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
a good start hopfully it doesnt die in an update or two like most other futa MC games
if it lasts im looking forward to cheating, impreg, and incest tags

EDIT: oh your on patreon nvm on incest then...
Well,everything will become more interesting in the future. I treat this game as art practice and to visualize my story,and my passion to drawing futa:),also keep in mind that this game already have honor system that can leading to different scenario.

Being good can lead to some incest and some secret story,being bad is also good choice since more monster and sexy villain will get fucked by main character.
I hope i can reach that point in less than years

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Midnight_Honey

Feb 23, 2019
It's completely safe from me,even my friends download it and run fine. I will try to fix this
I d/l it from the Gofile link. Maybe if the other user's could reply to see if that's the common denominator?

Futanari are among my few non-vanilla kinks, so I'm willing to give the game a try. Just not at the risk of infecting my PC. Sorry :(

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
I d/l it from the Gofile link. Maybe if the other user's could reply to see if that's the common denominator?

Futanari are among my few non-vanilla kinks, so I'm willing to give the game a try. Just not at the risk of infecting my PC. Sorry :(
Yeah sorry for the problem,i will try to share new link here later

Reactions: Midnight_Honey

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
First game thats actually triggered an antivirus for me. Says the game contains a worm in the EXE and nukes it.
1683213976452.png

Malwarebytes also says:
1683214146575.png

Is there some sort of data collection?

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Hello,i'm back with a few solution(maybe work)

First,if you already download the files and your pc block the game. Maybe you can use your phone to play this game.
Try to play this game with joiplay,download joiplay dan rpg maker plugin for joiplay and you can enjoy it on your phone.

Second,if you curious to see if new file is work or not,you can try this file on .
For this zip file,i already tested it by upload it and then download it again and it works,so hopefully it works for you too.

Third,try to disconnect the internet,and add game folder as exclusion on windows defender,maybe it works since i deactivate windows defender while developing this game.

If you find file from google drive playable,please tell me so i can upload it on other mirror with unlimited file access

Hope it help you.

(Screen capture from my old samsung android tablet,it works fine)

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
First game thats actually triggered an antivirus for me. Says the game contains a worm in the EXE and nukes it.
View attachment 2595534

Malwarebytes also says:
View attachment 2595538

Is there some sort of data collection?
No,i don't even know if i hacker or not since i'm new to pc world,it can also happen from the mirror host. But i don't know exactly what causing this problem.

Maybe you can try my new solution,i already post that here.

DaemionX

Jul 30, 2018
zero trust here, considering i dl'd from mega, and and someone else dl'd from gofile and the exact same issues of there being worms in the files arose.
Mega has never embedded that shit and it only happens when the uploader of the files puts em there themselves.
mods should scrap this shit honestly

• Angry
Reactions: LiselotteDzemael
May 16, 2022
To all the people claiming it's got malware, it's clean. Just false positives due to a messed up definitions update on windows in, and malwarebytes being a little silly.

A lot of games that are clean are getting false positives right now. For reference, BaasB already checked this 3 separate times, and if they say it's clean I trust them.

Reactions: Red_Line

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
zero trust here, considering i dl'd from mega, and and someone else dl'd from gofile and the exact same issues of there being worms in the files arose.
Mega has never embedded that shit and it only happens when the uploader of the files puts em there themselves.
mods should scrap this shit honestly
Well,i just try to share my game here. I also don't know the problem is happen randomly.
If you have no trust,it's fine. Don't download it.

And if you want to try,you can try out my 3 solution.
Hope it helps

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
To all the people claiming it's got malware, it's clean. Just false positives due to a messed up definitions update on windows in, and malwarebytes being a little silly.

A lot of games that are clean are getting false positives right now. For reference, BaasB already checked this 3 separate times, and if they say it's clean I trust them.
Thanks for the information,i think windows security is a bit wierd too. I can't play rdr 2 because of it for 2 month.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote