2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Additional information for player who experiencing another exe come out after booting the game,you can change windows region to japan. It might help you out from this problem.

Reactions: MiKoOy

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
Hopefully you can fix it!
Nothing bad's happened on my system (and it hasn't been flagged on my end, maybe due to a different anti-virus?). The art looks nice so hopefully this hasn't been too discouraging for you.

Reactions: John__ and Nessiah

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Hopefully you can fix it!
Nothing bad's happened on my system (and it hasn't been flagged on my end, maybe due to a different anti-virus?). The art looks nice so hopefully this hasn't been too discouraging for you.
Thank you for your information,and please enjoy the game.

i'm not dumb enough to destroy my own carrer as an artist with injecting virus on my game,but looks like some member don't even read my solutions and their antivirus detect the main game exe as virus.

I will try to fix it,and hopefully gain more player trust

croPath

May 10, 2017
Still has malware in it after redownload and doesn't run, checking on virtual machine just to be safe . Restore my posts mods as critique and pointing out repeated suspicious behavior is not "trolling"

Last edited:
Reactions: Blither

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Still has malware in it after redownload and doesn't run, checking on virtual machine just to be safe . Restore my posts mods as critique and pointing out repeated suspicious behavior is not "trolling"
Apparently it is trolling as mine was also deleted. What can you do besides wait for a proper solution.

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
We removed the original download from your post - it was giving off odd behaviors, sorry.

Perhaps try again and scan with Virustotal before posting? These things happen.
But,the problem is i already check it with virus total. Okay then,please make this thread archived,i will try to solve this problem.
Here the virus total screenshot,it's fine if you're all still think i was spreading virus.

Thank you Screenshot_20230505-144702_Chrome.jpg

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
I hate futa but we are the same in javanese so I'll try your game wir
Yeah sure,please inform me if you find another virus problem,i already getting sick by this virus shit thing. Maybe i'm done as developer in my first game release :KEK:

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Update: i found out that my windows 10 file get messed up a bit and causing some error,so it's not actual virus but it messing up the game file.

For now,i suggest to not download my game. And thanks for member that keep telling me about virus,i check my windows 10 and get some error in another project. It's not harming your computer but make weird changes to the game files.

Thank you

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Since comments that might actually be helpful also get delete for "clean up" I'm gonna say it again: I don't have an AV and it's not the useless WD that catches the faulty script - it's chrome that doesn't let me save the archive. And until you fix the script you might also want to remove the Workupload link since your file is banned from their servers. Even they detect something wrong and those servers are probably running on Linux. Not sure why the others don't though

Reactions: Blither

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Since comments that might actually be helpful also get delete for "clean up" I'm gonna say it again: I don't have an AV and it's not the useless WD that catches the faulty script - it's chrome that doesn't let me save the archive. And until you fix the script you might also want to remove the Workupload link since your file is banned from their servers. Even they detect something wrong and those servers are probably running on Linux. Not sure why the others don't though
Well i don't know about it tho,i just send mega link in game request and uploader upload them on different mirror for this thread.

What's funny is,v0.1 of this game is working really fine,all my close friends try it both with native exe or emulator on android without problem.

I think i should reinstall my windows and maybe start this game from some point when it's still working properly

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slvh

Slvh

Nov 19, 2018
Well i don't know about it tho,i just send mega link in game request and uploader upload them on different mirror for this thread.

What's funny is,v0.1 of this game is working really fine,all my close friends try it both with native exe or emulator on android without problem.

I think i should reinstall my windows and maybe start this game from some point when it's still working properly
Hey, don't worry, it's not the end of the world. If anything, thank you for checking it constantly, and if possible, don't quit / feel too demotivated. I'm still here waiting for the fix 'cause I'm really curious and want to play the game out. Much love

• Angry
Reactions: therealmrwolf

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
Lol, we ended up being right, but our comments still got deleted...

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
We don't want to make this thread about a transient AV issue that cropped up - let the Dev make their update and then we'll look for refreshed links.

Warning added to the OP in the meantime.

Reactions: MoonBox

Risqi jawir

Game Developer
Mar 31, 2022
Update

After spent my entire night with no sleep and trying to fix this problem,i found the problem.

It's my windows 10 that got some corrupted system file,after got some update for windows,i got everything working properly and somehow my original game project get corrupted and i spending my time to importing exsisting file that i can use for this game.

And again,it's not virus. The game exe somehow got corrupted when windows 10 get messed up.

I've sent my new file link to BaasB,and the new game exe working fine and not getting flagged by virus total and malwarebytes.

you're all can wait for new link update

I'm sorry for this messed up release :)

123guy

May 24, 2019
Update

After spent my entire night with no sleep and trying to fix this problem,i found the problem.

It's my windows 10 that got some corrupted system file,after got some update for windows,i got everything working properly and somehow my original game project get corrupted and i spending my time to importing exsisting file that i can use for this game.

And again,it's not virus. The game exe somehow got corrupted when windows 10 get messed up.

I've sent my new file link to BaasB,and the new game exe working fine and not getting flagged by virus total and malwarebytes.

you're all can wait for new link update

I'm sorry for this messed up release :)
Can't wait! Keep up the good work

Reactions: LiselotteDzemael

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I got this message when interacting with the campfire just outside the starting house. That was a short gaming session. :LOL:

1683387347982.png

Reactions: xerfive
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote