• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry for what I will ask : How to go in the tatoo harbour please ? Maybe I must make a new game...

SilverFire

Apr 28, 2017
I`m also curious about the tattoo parlor. I have no option to go there. And also, there is a bug: after maxing Yuki, you are able to inject her again with a body morph serum, which makes her appear again in the gym, with the options to train her there. Kind of like a reset to her training, no?

Ohh... it was because i was using an old save... now it`s ok, but I still can`t go to the tattoo parlor as a destination of my own choosing and i think the new changes to Yuki should apply to her looks in the lab too... .Besides this 2 aspects, all`s great.

Lol, i also found another bug, if you train frankie, then go home, then go back to gym, you can train him unlimited times per day...

Last edited:

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
I honestly think the pacing is quite good in this game. It's also good to play as a protagonist who doesn't take shit from anyone for a change. :relievedface:

Reactions: Cirro84

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
tried to use some command but kept running into an error no matter what
UnicodeDecodeError: 'Ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xa0 in position 30: ordinal not in range(128)
Commands entered: money = 100
blue = 100
c_wardrobe = True

Reactions: Jemet

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
First time playing, I really like this game. The corruption is fast but not too fast, there's some grinding to be done but it didn't get all that annoying. Girls are hot, there's nice scene variety, and the fact all the initial girls are very corrupted and the fact the game is a 0.13 makes me thing there will be a lot of girls down the line, which is nice. That or the girls will reach a pretty extreme level of depravation which also can be entertaining.
Anyway, will keep an eye out for this. How long does it usually take for a new version to come out?

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
First time playing, I really like this game. The corruption is fast but not too fast, there's some grinding to be done but it didn't get all that annoying. Girls are hot, there's nice scene variety, and the fact all the initial girls are very corrupted and the fact the game is a 0.13 makes me thing there will be a lot of girls down the line, which is nice. That or the girls will reach a pretty extreme level of depravation which also can be entertaining.
Anyway, will keep an eye out for this. How long does it usually take for a new version to come out?
Thanks for the praise!
Since my first release in January I've been keeping to a once a month release, to give you an idea about content added in each version you can read over the change log on my patreon page since that post is open for all.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
help me please, how use commands, when shift+o dont work?
You start a game, while in game press Shift+O (O for 'open', easier to remember), a console window should pop up on top of the screen. If not end the game, you need to change a value of a variable in a file now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some tips at first: do NOT cheat like mad, because you can break the game and get stuck. I recommend that you only change something you actually need right atm, if you lack it. Make a save before, if anything goes wrong you can return to before you cheated and broke something! Try to do things on your own in game (e.g. developing an elixir / potion, later you can add a few more of them via cheat).

Hope this helps a bit. ;)

Last edited:

sorrow559791

Sep 17, 2017
You start a game, while in game press Shift+O (O for 'open', easier to remember), a console window should pop up on top of the screen. If not end the game, you need to change a value of a variable in a file now.

Some tips at first: do NOT cheat like mad, because you can break the game and get stuck. I recommend that you only change something you actually need right atm, if you lack it. Make a save before, if anything goes wrong you can return to before you cheated and broke something! Try to do things on your own in game (e.g. developing an elixir / potion, later you can add a few more of them via cheat).

Hope this helps a bit. ;)

Thx you rly help me, but code dont work =(

UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec cant becode byde 0xc8 in posirion 3: ordinal in range (128)

Last edited:

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017

This helped me so much. I never knew how to use/ access the console. But I do have a question. Aside from money, how do I find any other Ren'Py's game Console Variables?

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Thx you rly help me, but code dont work =(
UnicodeDecodeError: ...
Yeah, seems like the phyton libs still assume 'ascii' only decode, as is standard for Python 2.x. The dev may need to change decoding to unicode or utf-8, asap. Did not play the latest version, so I don't know if it's something introduced with the newest... May need a fix.

@Janthespider, to make sure Python 2.7 handles non-ascii chars in directory paths and variables parsed you may look up

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
...Aside from money, how do I find any other Ren'Py's game Console Variables?
Glad it helped you. In general: for variables used by the dev in a game look for a collection in the threads on this forum. Answer for this game is right before you, in the part you didn't quote.
;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Spark

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, seems like the phyton libs still assume 'ascii' only decode, as is standard for Python 2.x. The dev may need to change decoding to unicode or utf-8, asap. Did not play the latest version, so I don't know if it's something introduced with the newest... May need a fix.

@Janthespider, to make sure Python 2.7 handles non-ascii chars in directory paths and variables parsed you may look up
Yeah I'm going to go ahead and confess, that the stuff listed goes way over my head as of now.
But, I'm always willing to learn more and improve if it's needed.
I'm currently working on finishing up the next version of DD, so when that's finished I'll kick back and try to get a grasp on that unicode stuff.

Also, with the direction I'm trying to take the game in, console commands or cheats would not really be needed as I'm constantly trying to find ways to eliminate grinding, each month I try to find a balance between improving existing stuff in the game and adding on new content. So to put a long story short I'll always listen to comments in what might be better gameplay wise. For example when it was pointed out that unpacking the lab was a long and tedious process, I listened and shortened the time.
So feel free to shoot me a message, post here or on my patreon page and I'll get back to you.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes