met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
What's the max Affection Stat for each girl Crystal "Adores Me" and Yuki "Loves me deeply"

If I remember correctly Crystal's Special "Bimbofication" shouldn't be activated until I reached a point of Affection

Help is needed.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
How do I raise Yukis affection, I don't know if I injected her to soon she's only on friendly terms and now she doesn't come to the Gym anymore. Did I make a mistake in raising the money in a save editor?
Hello, in the morning at home "Check your phone" and "your messages" you will have some... Presents, normally.

For Chrystal, you need to change her body with the serum. First, talk about her clothes at school.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Hello, in the morning at home "Check your phone" and "your messages" you will have some... Presents, normally.

For Chrystal, you need to change her body with the serum. First, talk about her clothes at school.

The first ones I know about both for Yuki and Crystal but I don't know how to proceed with Yuki to raise her affection, I think I gave her the potion to early into the Training she didn't Advance her Affection stat and disappeared from the Gym.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
The first ones I know about both for Yuki and Crystal but I don't know how to proceed with Yuki to raise her affection, I think I gave her the potion to early into the Training she didn't Advance her Affection stat and disappeared from the Gym.
Normally, after you had the pictures on your phone, (3 days, 1 per day) you talk yo her at school. You will have a deal, and you can then make her work, and it will raise her affection.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Is "She Adores me" the highest Crystal can get in affection or can she go as high as "She Worships Me!" or something?
I don't wanna give her the "Special" with risk of breaking the game.

Anyone that knows the Max values for each Girl

Sluttiness/Obedience/Affection

Shuyo

Jul 17, 2017
seems like a lot of stuff is backwards. you can view crystals special look before you give her the shot, yuki in the lab has the new outfit option before you even buy it for her, kara can be visited at home before you actually tell her you had frankie take care of her husband. Also i don't think you should be able to have frankie double team kara until he has taken care of her husband, having both options at the same time seems off. I'm sure there were a couple others i missed. Not a bad game otherwise.

some improvements, from the dean's office you should be able to head directly to the classroom, gym or home. having to go to the classroom first is a waste of time they are still in the same building.

Not a big fan of checking the girls stats via chat interface, a stat menu would be cleaner.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Yeah, it seems like this version has a few bugs in it. Hope it gets resolved. *waits patiently*

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Not this version, pasts versions also had similar bugs. Dialogue kind of needs a touch up also, for example the first time you talk to Yuki you tell her that you've been seeing her a lot in the gym lately... before you've ever seen her or been to the gym - not to mention the typos and grammar mistakes. But apart from the coding and the dialogue the game is great.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
seems like a lot of stuff is backwards. you can view crystals special look before you give her the shot, yuki in the lab has the new outfit option before you even buy it for her, kara can be visited at home before you actually tell her you had frankie take care of her husband. Also i don't think you should be able to have frankie double team kara until he has taken care of her husband, having both options at the same time seems off. I'm sure there were a couple others i missed. Not a bad game otherwise.

some improvements, from the dean's office you should be able to head directly to the classroom, gym or home. having to go to the classroom first is a waste of time they are still in the same building.

Not a big fan of checking the girls stats via chat interface, a stat menu would be cleaner.
I would actually be interested in knowing if those problems you describe are present in a clean save file and without using the console.
Seeing as I know first hand that using some commands would result in those conflicts and to tell you the truth I don't really know if loading an older save in a new version would actually screw up the game.
I try to always run through my game a few times before each months version to see if anything is wrong.
I'm afraid that there will always be bugs present, and it seems that people can find the oddest errors which I wouldn't be able to find seeing as I'm limited to the knowledge of how things are supposed to work.
But, detailed description always helps to squash them, so hopefully there will always be fewer.

Not this version, pasts versions also had similar bugs. Dialogue kind of needs a touch up also, for example the first time you talk to Yuki you tell her that you've been seeing her a lot in the gym lately... before you've ever seen her or been to the gym - not to mention the typos and grammar mistakes. But apart from the coding and the dialogue the game is great.
This was my lazy way of introducing Yuki to the game. I thought I would save time to just write it that way. That's not a bug. That's actually how it's supposed to be. But hey, if you want to see yuki, in the gym before that dialogue becomes available that can totally be done.

Shuyo

Jul 17, 2017
I would actually be interested in knowing if those problems you describe are present in a clean save file and without using the console.
Seeing as I know first hand that using some commands would result in those conflicts and to tell you the truth I don't really know if loading an older save in a new version would actually screw up the game.
I try to always run through my game a few times before each months version to see if anything is wrong.
I'm afraid that there will always be bugs present, and it seems that people can find the oddest errors which I wouldn't be able to find seeing as I'm limited to the knowledge of how things are supposed to work.
But, detailed description always helps to squash them, so hopefully there will always be fewer.

This was my lazy way of introducing Yuki to the game. I thought I would save time to just write it that way. That's not a bug. That's actually how it's supposed to be. But hey, if you want to see yuki, in the gym before that dialogue becomes available that can totally be done.
my comments were all on a clean game from scratch.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
"only recommend this game for People who have a bimbo fetish, and i would recommend to only Play with cheats.

Played the game for about 1h+ without walkthrough/cheats and stopped playing and went to check the cg's = got 0 faps out of this game

lab rat style of game but with only 3 Girls to corrupt and 1 side Girl. imo the Story isnt that bad but nothing Special. pretty bad writing and imo bad art. i dont like how any Girl Looks or Acts and the sex Scenes arent anything Special, on the lower side of Quality. game is pretty grindy. as i said i wouldnt recommend this game to anyone really, but maybe if you like bimbos you will like it. all 3 Girls (the 2 students and the teacher) all will Change their Looks, if you dont like how the look after the Change, dont Play it since all the good Scenes will be with the bimbo Version of the Girl."

This is a quote directly from the gentleman who reviewed my game on this thread.
I would just like to point out a few things I don't really find fair or justified.

First of. "Played the game for about 1h+" "stopped playing and went to check the cg's"
Well that's really not that much time for a review now is it?

"the Story isnt that bad but nothing Special. pretty bad writing and imo bad art."

The 1 hour of story that you played then? Can't really judge story and writing by checking out the cg.

"i dont like how any Girl Looks or Acts and the sex Scenes arent anything Special"

Could it be that perhaps this isn't a genre of game that you would ever like? I mean, the general theme is bimbofication..

I'll compare this to tea. I don't like tea, you don't see me giving scathing reviews of tea online. I respect that other people might like tea and let them have their tea. I don't try to force tea down my throat, retching and coughing while spluttering
"I don't like this, this is shit!"
I understand that people have their tastes and yours might be different from mine, but that review does nothing to help or is constructive in any way.

I always try to read comments and pointers about my game, and I'm constantly spending time to try to improve it per suggestions.
But that review simply suggests that it's completely unfixable and should be scrapped and what am I going to do about that?

You don't liking something isn't the same as it being bad mate.

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
"only recommend this game for People who have a bimbo fetish, and i would recommend to only Play with cheats.

Played the game for about 1h+ without walkthrough/cheats and stopped playing and went to check the cg's = got 0 faps out of this game

lab rat style of game but with only 3 Girls to corrupt and 1 side Girl. imo the Story isnt that bad but nothing Special. pretty bad writing and imo bad art. i dont like how any Girl Looks or Acts and the sex Scenes arent anything Special, on the lower side of Quality. game is pretty grindy. as i said i wouldnt recommend this game to anyone really, but maybe if you like bimbos you will like it. all 3 Girls (the 2 students and the teacher) all will Change their Looks, if you dont like how the look after the Change, dont Play it since all the good Scenes will be with the bimbo Version of the Girl."

This is a quote directly from the gentleman who reviewed my game on this thread.
I would just like to point out a few things I don't really find fair or justified.

First of. "Played the game for about 1h+" "stopped playing and went to check the cg's"
Well that's really not that much time for a review now is it?

"the Story isnt that bad but nothing Special. pretty bad writing and imo bad art."

The 1 hour of story that you played then? Can't really judge story and writing by checking out the cg.

"i dont like how any Girl Looks or Acts and the sex Scenes arent anything Special"

Could it be that perhaps this isn't a genre of game that you would ever like? I mean, the general theme is bimbofication..

I'll compare this to tea. I don't like tea, you don't see me giving scathing reviews of tea online. I respect that other people might like tea and let them have their tea. I don't try to force tea down my throat, retching and coughing while spluttering
"I don't like this, this is shit!"
I understand that people have their tastes and yours might be different from mine, but that review does nothing to help or is constructive in any way.

I always try to read comments and pointers about my game, and I'm constantly spending time to try to improve it per suggestions.
But that review simply suggests that it's completely unfixable and should be scrapped and what am I going to do about that?

You don't liking something isn't the same as it being bad mate.
i download games on here that look interesting. if i can fap to that game, i will give it a good star Rating, if i cant fap to the game it get's a 1 star Rating. i gave many "good" games low star Rating for the simple fact that it didnt give me a good fap. you can say it's unfair, but that's just the way i Review games. i do this because many games here have 5 star Ratings, then i Play them and have to grind 6h just to see a Girl in a Bikini or there not being any good h-Scenes yet but People still give it 5 stars because it has "great potential".

everyone can leave a Review, even People who dont like bimbofetish. and as i said, People who do like bimbofetish will probably like this game, and they can give this game 5 stars if they want. but their view of the game wont Change the fact that i played this game and didnt get a fap out of it. and as a Player it's also not my responsibility to force myself through the whole game, it's the games responsibility to hold my interest either with the Story or gameplay or with the art or with whatever, and im sorry but after 1h i lost interest in this game. i dont see how that's unfair.

the Review was also not meant to be a criticism or msg to the dev or anything. im not saying you have to Change the game for me or anything like that, hope you dont misunderstood me there. im just a nerd who faps to adult games, and if a game is good at giving me faps i give them 5 stars, and if not it wont get 5 stars.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes