Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
When do you know you have seen everything? Lol i think i may have the answer already but just asking. i keep getting the same scenes or nevermind prompt

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Relly liked the game, I just hope that the femdom doesn't go too far, other than that, looks like it will be a 10/10
Well the opposite for me. Didn't check it out yet, since I thought it's the usual stuff where you corrupt some girls. So will give it a try now. :)

Besides in case it is optional I don't think including more fetishes, even ones you don't like, is a bad thing anyway.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I realy dont know if we have make 4 or more quest sucess in principal quest or in both for romance in Tabitha and Aurora

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
I am getting a error in the sex shop where after the first time i give her the pink stuff and then fuck her I can either give her the pink stuff again or fuck her again with out it advancing anywhere

U

User_17502

This game has so much content it doesn’t even make sense. Most games at this stage have basically nothing. I can’t believe he doesn’t have more patreons.

Reactions: Janthespider

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I am getting a error in the sex shop where after the first time i give her the pink stuff and then fuck her I can either give her the pink stuff again or fuck her again with out it advancing anywhere
I'll check that out and hopefully sort it out before next release.
As of this current version, there are two scenes with francesca in the sex shop. One bj scene and one vaginal sex scene.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Wish there was a way you didnt have to make Crystals and Yukis Tits so big. I mean i like tits and all but those are just way to big for the body types imo.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Wish there was a way you didnt have to make Crystals and Yukis Tits so big. I mean i like tits and all but those are just way to big for the body types imo.
What can I say, I'm a sucker for big tits...
It's however always been one of my long term goals to eventually make branching storylines to give the players more freedom in how the girls will turn out, but I'm not sure exactly how or when I'll get to doing that.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Other then the big tits i really like what you have done with Yuki btw that is hot as shit :) making her submissive like that

Reactions: Janthespider

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
is there a way or an easy way for you to put in what they call you? I like master an all. But having a submissive Yuki calling me Daddy would just send it over the edge for me. I know there is no incest in this game but making a submissive call you that mmm

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
What can I say, I'm a sucker for big tits...
It's however always been one of my long term goals to eventually make branching storylines to give the players more freedom in how the girls will turn out, but I'm not sure exactly how or when I'll get to doing that.
Perhaps have the ability to modify the strength of the injections? Or be able to inject someone multiple times leading to gradual transformations. I'm personally okay with where the girls ended up. The only thing I would change (if it were me) would be to keep Crystals original hair and face intact as I find that way more attractive. A clothing system would also be nice addition.

Otherwise, I love the way the game is progressing and have been a fan since the beginning. Keep doing what you're doing!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Perhaps have the ability to modify the strength of the injections? Or be able to inject someone multiple times leading to gradual transformations. I'm personally okay with where the girls ended up. The only thing I would change (if it were me) would be to keep Crystals original hair and face intact as I find that way more attractive. A clothing system would also be nice addition.

Otherwise, I love the way the game is progressing and have been a fan since the beginning. Keep doing what you're doing!
@RenPythagorus i like where it is heading as well. but like you just a couple things i would like to keep and i agree on the hair and face thing with crystal as well. i am just a bit more into asian girls :) any chance of adding a red head at some point? i like them way more then asians lol :)

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes