Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
yeah devs release updates with just bug fixes and stuff like that all the time
I wouldn't call anyone not understanding the concept of versioning a dev.

At most I would call them creators.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
How to use console variables as most of the commands are giving errors and few of those are not giving errors like the serum and money part are not changed according to my entries in quantity. They are still showing original values of 0 where I had them before. I am really disheartened.

ciabello

Jul 17, 2018
stuck on yuki storyline (maybe a bug idk) reached the point when i talk to her in class to make her come to the 'office' (i guess that's the lab) but she never shows up. am i doing anythong wrong?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
stuck on yuki storyline (maybe a bug idk) reached the point when i talk to her in class to make her come to the 'office' (i guess that's the lab) but she never shows up. am i doing anythong wrong?
The office is the lab's office. Look at the Travel menu at the lab.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
oh well thanks. that's just incosistent with the rest of the game, i think
Well it is now, but it wasn't before.

The thing is that if I start changing something about the lab I'll end up with the epidermic need of reworking it almost from the ground up. It doesn't sound that bad. Until you take into account the future thing I must do. Then I would start to think about how I want the future gameplay about the lab to be, then I'll drift to the future gameplay changes about the serums I feel must be done and I'll end up trying to redesign the whole gameplay.

That is pretty much how I work.

So instead of cascading the things I need to do I'll prefer to first rework the end systems then move up to higher ones.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I wrote above about your console commands not working (thread #1096). Can you look into that issue please.
About my console commands not working ?

I don't give much commands since I mostly consider that people dealing with commands should know what they are doing and know how to find the values they change.

I guess you are using the one listed on the OP, OP that I cannot edit and frankly don't want to bother to.
Anyway the list of "commands" are just a copypasta of a part of the script and if you tried to copy some lines in the console they won't work because they are not commands.

You might want to learn how Ren'Py console work first. You should be able to figure out how to use the console in DD.

Reactions: TThanatos

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
About my console commands not working ?

I don't give much commands since I mostly consider that people dealing with commands should know what they are doing and know how to find the values they change.

I guess you are using the one listed on the OP, OP that I cannot edit and frankly don't want to bother to.
Anyway the list of "commands" are just a copypasta of a part of the script and if you tried to copy some lines in the console they won't work because they are not commands.

You might want to learn how Ren'Py console work first. You should be able to figure out how to use the console in DD.
Well I get what you are saying but then again I have very less knowledge about the use of Ren'Py console so I would rather be grateful if you help me out in this regard as it may come handy to me not only in this game but also in other games where we have to use Ren'Py console. I know you are a busy person but then again I can only make a humble request to you to help me in this matter if possible. Thanks once again for replying to the post. There are some instances where I dont even get a response so I am thankful to you.

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Hi there, just started with these games and yours hooked me up from the beggining, the serums thing, the transformations (except the nipples on Dean...), the scenes and how they progressively change.
What is the future of DD and do you have other projects?
Anyway just wanted to say that I like your work.

Janthespider

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Hi there, just started with these games and yours hooked me up from the beggining, the serums thing, the transformations (except the nipples on Dean...), the scenes and how they progressively change.
What is the future of DD and do you have other projects?
Anyway just wanted to say that I like your work.
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you like this project.
If the thing that you dislike about the game the most are the Dean's nipples then we're definitely doing something right :)

So the future of DD would of course first and foremost to finish the scenes for the girls that are in the game on their various stages and adding their ending options.

An overarching story is yet to be done which would then optionally be tied into the girls stories as well.

We want to at least add in some new features to the game.

Concerning other projects, we simply don't have the time. With me working full time and doing this in my spare time I'm afraid it would spread us to thin to take on another project.

To be honest we do have some ideas for other projects...

But for now, those will have to wait because I would rather finish this and do it right than to start something new or put this on pause.

Reactions: Hjort and GVictor

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks for your kind words, I'm glad you like this project.
If the thing that you dislike about the game the most are the Dean's nipples then we're definitely doing something right :)

So the future of DD would of course first and foremost to finish the scenes for the girls that are in the game on their various stages and adding their ending options.

An overarching story is yet to be done which would then optionally be tied into the girls stories as well.

We want to at least add in some new features to the game.

Concerning other projects, we simply don't have the time. With me working full time and doing this in my spare time I'm afraid it would spread us to thin to take on another project.

To be honest we do have some ideas for other projects...

But for now, those will have to wait because I would rather finish this and do it right than to start something new or put this on pause.
Sounds good to me, better put all your effort into something. Can't wait to see what you have in mind. Keep it up!

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
@Janthespider @Finsit On a new game starting completely from scratch, playing version 0.36.
When I got to the part where I bring Lola to the Deans office for the first time, Karas 'dialogue image' stayed on the screen for the entire scene, sometimes blocking what was going on. Once the scene was over and I returned home it went away, but it did kind of ruin the scene to be honest.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Janthespider @Finsit On a new game starting completely from scratch, playing version 0.36.
When I got to the part where I bring Lola to the Deans office for the first time, Karas 'dialogue image' stayed on the screen for the entire scene, sometimes blocking what was going on. Once the scene was over and I returned home it went away, but it did kind of ruin the scene to be honest.
Ok, thanks for reporting that.

I'll look into it, but I already have an idea of what went wrong. It should be fixed next update.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I hope to see some more 1 V 1 action with Yuki soon. It's sucks that making her tier 3 removes the option to fuck her on her own. :(

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Has anyone else encountered issues decompiling the rpyc files using ? I keep getting this error for every file:

Code:
       + Decompilation of 1 file failed
   + Decompiling "script.rpyc" - 196039 bytes
Error while decompiling D:\Downloads\DDGame-0.36.0-pc\game\script.rpyc:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\Downloads\DDGame-0.36.0-pc\game\..\unrpyc.py", line 126, in worker
    no_pyexpr=args.no_pyexpr, comparable=args.comparable, translator=translator, init_offset=args.init_offset)
  File "D:\Downloads\DDGame-0.36.0-pc\game\..\unrpyc.py", line 91, in decompile_rpyc
    ast = read_ast_from_file(in_file)
  File "D:\Downloads\DDGame-0.36.0-pc\game\..\unrpyc.py", line 74, in read_ast_from_file
    raw_contents = chunks[1]
KeyError: 1
Using Unren 0.7 and Deviant Discoveries 0.36.0. Redownloading the game and reinstalling did not solve the issue.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
is player name 'Player'? did i miss something or can it be changed?

Fernat

Mar 11, 2018
How to get Lola tutoring? I finished the scenes with Kara and made her worked on the stripclub.

How to advance the relationship with Luna? I did the four options "mentoring" + the action with Francesca.

The three students are my slaves. Kara too. What to do ? Harley is the best. New content in anticipation?

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes