• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
OP updated

Deviant Discoveries [v0.37.1] Kompressed (79 MB)

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original

PC: - - - -

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ok i need help im playing the v0.37.1 i just got crystel to fuck the first time and after im home but the only things on screen it the options on the bottem left side of the screen pick link and before any one says use "h" to fix it i tryed that and all it did was hide the only thing that was still there meaning the bottens on the bottem left screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh for fuck's sake, another save game break.
There are ways to keep the save games, despite changes in the game, other devs manage to do just that.

It might be time to think about a cheat system, because it's really a bit too much to expect people to play through hours of grind again and again. No idea when and if I find the time and more importantly the desire to play it again.

I think it might be time to take a star off my review because this keeps on happening.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Oh for fuck's sake, another save game break.
There are ways to keep the save games, despite changes in the game, other devs manage to do just that.

It might be time to think about a cheat system, because it's really a bit too much to expect people to play through hours of grind again and again. No idea when and if I find the time and more importantly the desire to play it again.

I think it might be time to take a star off my review because this keeps on happening.
"It might be time to think about a cheat system" there is one its called the Console hold shift then press O to open it the cammands are on OP have fun

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
could you put a way to keep track on affection and other things so the player could gage where they are at with each person?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"It might be time to think about a cheat system" there is one its called the Console hold shift then press O to open it the cammands are on OP have fun
I know what the console and the commands are for, what I'm thinking off is more along an option to unlock all existing content.

You really think someone who has been around here for so long and has that many reviews and posts hasn't managed to learn how to work the ren'py console by now? You must be kidding me.

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
I know what the console and the commands are for, what I'm thinking off is more along an option to unlock all existing content.

You really think someone who has been around here for so long and has that many reviews and posts hasn't managed to learn how to work the ren'py console by now? You must be kidding me.
Stop crying
Take off your star from your rating
Change game...
Simply

We'll miss you so much

Reactions: airze

airze

Feb 8, 2018

so you know how to use the and them being the OP and that with them you can skip any and all thing in the game you still think the maker of the game should give full cg's at the time of download so you dont have to reply the game? wow thats just lazy

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Is it true that saves from previous version (0.37.0) are incompatible with the last one?
I added a compatibility check for the save file that will let you know if you try to load an incompatible save.

Kinda part of the fact that v0.36.0 are not compatible with the v0.37.x.
And I say "part" because contrary what some think, I'm neither a moron nor doing it for fun, so I bunch that kind of changes together.

And I invite anybody very not pleased with the save breaking update to my next devstream session. I'm sure they will understand afterward.
ok i need help im playing the v0.37.1 i just got crystel to fuck the first time and after im home but the only things on screen it the options on the bottem left side of the screen pick link and before any one says use "h" to fix it i tryed that and all it did was hide the only thing that was still there meaning the bottens on the bottem left
I have still not cracked that one open. I could not replicate it on multiple test.

Could someone encountering that bug could send me a save right at the moment the UI goes missing ?

Edit: It seem that the issue won't occur multiple time on the same machine. It's probably a quirk of Ren'Py predictive engine. I would like to know if someone encountered it after restarting the game.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
ok i need help im playing the v0.37.1 i just got crystel to fuck the first time and after im home but the only things on screen it the options on the bottem left side of the screen pick link and before any one says use "h" to fix it i tryed that and all it did was hide the only thing that was still there meaning the bottens on the bottem left View attachment 240276
same problem

Yougal

Dec 11, 2018
the last stage for harley is bugged can't inspect her not slutty enough it says but that is like the first for everything confused as to why

Reactions: DR JURD
4.10 star(s) 58 Votes