voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Why would we release a new version with nothing new added?
I mean, does anyone do that?
I think he meant content-wise. And yes, there are devs who release simple bugfixes and/or changes to mechanics, not actually new content. I think it's primarily an issue with devs who don't understand versioning and how it's supposed to work.

On another note, good work, I hope you'll continue.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Seeing that this update is focused on crystal, is her new content locked behind previous choice like lola if mc injected her with another serum? Nothing is mentioned about that in the changelog, but i gotta ask.

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Seeing that this update is focused on crystal, is her new content locked behind previous choice like lola if mc injected her with another serum? Nothing is mentioned about that in the changelog, but i gotta ask.
Well since the lest version's changelog did mention that the content was about a greened Lola and this one doesn't mention anything about that kind of thing, why would you doubt we added a branch ?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, since you made that clear, can anybody be kind enough to give me the save before making choice to inject lola with green or pink (preferably with all previous content complete, so i don't have to grind harley or whoever else again)?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Christale just come back to the 1st place!!!!
....With Kara
Come one, let's be honest, she always was first.

Ok, since you made that clear, can anybody be kind enough to give me the save before making choice to inject lola with green or pink (preferably with all previous content complete, so i don't have to grind harley or whoever else again)?
You can load your old saves from before 0.35.x they work since the 0.35.3 fix.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Come one, let's be honest, she always was first.

You can load your old saves from before 0.35.x they work since the 0.35.3 fix.
Yes, i know, however i didn't keep that save because i didn't know about story branching at that time.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
@gue5t Could you update the Mac version on the OP? It currently shows version 0.30.2, but dev has version 0.33 available to the public on his Patreon page, with link here:

Reactions: bjornt2 and Tristim
Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone mind sharing a save where you can decide to pick the Pink/Green Serums for Lola? I forgot to save on that option and didn't get to see what happens when she body morphs into a sexier girl.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Deviant Discoveries v0.36.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Wow cool, thanks. Which version(s) of Android do you recommend? Specific hardware? Any minimum requirements, I mean?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Wow cool, thanks. Which version(s) of Android do you recommend? Specific hardware? Any minimum requirements, I mean?
:unsure: just download the 90mb and test it. :sneaky:

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Has anyone gotten the reverse cowgirl scene with Chrystal? It doesn't seem to be happening for me, do I need to do something besides have sent her stripping?

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone gotten the reverse cowgirl scene with Chrystal? It doesn't seem to be happening for me, do I need to do something besides have sent her stripping?
Oh, are you really saying you didn't even go to her first show.

She surely is compliant to still accept to meet after that.

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Oh, are you really saying you didn't even go to her first show.

She surely is compliant to still accept to meet after that.
No, I saw her shows, but nothing came up. Though just now when I put her back at the strip club, watched them both again, and then switched her out it suddenly worked.

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes