bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DestinysEmbrace-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Destiny's Embrace [v0.3.1] [yqmo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
I've stated several times and in several places that NTR is never going to be welcome in my games, I've no idea what you're talking about. Go play Cuck Simulator if you like that stuff.
But a futa CAN still fuck the Protagonis girls, right? so that will be sharing or swinging at least. :unsure:

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
My quest list says find the guild and I am at the capital, found the guild and gone in, looked around but nothing triggers. Any ideas?
That's very odd, it should happen once you click on the Guild's entrance door. Perhaps, did you modify the game variables? The code is very linear, so unless some flags have been changed, then it shouldn't happen at all.

stewscotia

Jun 4, 2018
That's very odd, it should happen once you click on the Guild's entrance door. Perhaps, did you modify the game variables? The code is very linear, so unless some flags have been changed, then it shouldn't happen at all.
No but I am using an old save from probably when it was a new VN/Game.The save is right at the entrance of the guild. Ill drop my save here if that helps

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
No but I am using an old save from probably when it was a new VN/Game.The save is right at the entrance of the guild. Ill drop my save here if that helps
Oh, then yeah. I warned in v0.2.1 that v0.1.0 saves wouldn't be compatible anymore, due to a re-work in the variables.
It's not really worth fixing since it misses a lot of variables and values, so I suggest to start a new game.

Reactions: snow123789456

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
why even show it then if they are minor chars i hate seeing others having sex when i'm not playing those chars and are the futas and minor chars avoidable.
It's part of the plot, and you don't have to ''see'' it. Why bother about something that you can avoid? It takes one click. Also, just because someone doesn't like certain things, doesn't mean that others neither do like them.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
It's part of the plot, and you don't have to ''see'' it. Why bother about something that you can avoid? It takes one click. Also, just because someone doesn't like certain things, doesn't mean that others neither do like them.
People like all sort of things like scat, bestaility, necrophilia, etc but those wouldnt fit very well in the game right?
Same for futas fucking girls, why would people looking for that come to a straight male protagonist harem game. Specially since MC fucking some skank together with a futa will earn the game the swinging/sharing tag.
What are the futas going to be in this game, just some side characters that fuck other women and who MC can join to fuck them together?
Are they going to be LI that like fucking women but they will magically stop liking that once they join MC's harem?? Even though they'll be surrounded by hot females?
I see this ending as a swinging game instead of a harem if the futas are doing the fucking as well. If thats what you plan then by all means go ahead and do it, I just want to know so I dont waste my time

Nvm, just downloaded it and it is a sandbox, I somehow missed the tag lol. Good luck anyway

Last edited:

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
I agree i take it all, love the planned tags cant wait and oh i wouldnt mind the futa on female Li if the mc is present and allows it, great game keep up the good work.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
This is why it doesn't work on JoiPlay

Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Early init. took 0.06s
Early init. took 0.06s
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/Download/DsE-0.3.1-pc/game /data/user/0/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private/game /storage/emulated/0/Download/DsE-0.3.1-pc/extras
Loaded 6 patches
Loader init. took 0.04s
Loader init. took 0.04s
Loading error handling. took 0.15s
Loading error handling. took 0.15s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 496, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive code/chapter1/mainStory.rpyc.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive code/chapter1/mainStory.rpyc.
You downloaded the PC version on Android?

Jul 4, 2017
Some dudes feel threaten by women scissoring , I love the lesbian scenes inside the harem those make the future threesome , foursomes, the girls sharing Mc more sweet and logical

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yo man, by avoidable I basically mean that they can be skipped based on the User's preferences, which are probably going to be choices right before the scene. My bad for not clarifying it well, might change it later to avoid any other confusion!
Does this mean that it happens but we don't see it?

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes