qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Nothing special to see here, and the game has way too little content to write a review (still). Another generic harem game with the same backgrounds and models like 9999 other games here already. But hey, looks good for a quick "f" to the "ap" here and there..

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
While I generally steer clear of sandbox games, this one thankfully has a hint system to guide you on where to go next if character dialog doesn't explicitly say "hmm maybe I should visit <enter place here>". It ends before what seems like the beginning of the true sandbox stuff though, so hopefully it's not super degenerate grinding for the sake of padding gametime.

Reactions: yqmo.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Yes that's how JoiPlay works it runs the Win version as an APK
The benefits are no size limit
Access to console
Access to saves and the ability to apply patches.

Almost every Ren'Py game works on JoiPlay
The last game I encountered this on had a similar traceback txt
Failing to load the first file.
The dev for that game was able to fix it.
I don't support stuff like that. Also there's literally an android version for it, so don't even think that I'll fix that for you.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
Nothing special to see here, and the game has way too little content to write a review (still). Another generic harem game with the same backgrounds and models like 9999 other games here already. But hey, looks good for a quick "f" to the "ap" here and there..
No idea what you're referring to about '' same models '' since I made them all by myself and they look nothing like other games'. For the '' same backgrounds '', I assume that you're talking about the house asset. Makes sense but also I'm not an asset creator, so I used the only good one available.

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
The game said that there's an Airi event after finishing the main stuff for this update. So how to trigger that then?
It kind of told you how. Go see her in the morning. You have to go back to the house. There's two or three events if I remember correctly, all in the morning so do one and sleep then repeat until you get the message there aren't any more.

Reactions: ILovePussyTooMuch

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I love the game so far. All the character models are awesome. The MC having space power, one of the most OP powers along with time, is amazing since I like OP MCs. Hope he learns to do more with it. My only complaint is I want more content, lol. Hope yqmo. doesn't abandoned this. Oh, and guess hope someone makes some fan gifs in the future as well (I like to try and show off all the games I play as evidenced in my signatures).

Death Angel Studio

Sep 5, 2021
WOW really mods? i would have understood to remove one of the posts but thats just the way i talk, Direct. And the deletion of the other one was personal as i pointed something out to someone who most likely didnt know better. I pointed out that when you build the version to distribute ren'py shows you options to build it for windows, linux, mac and all of them and the dev clearly decided to just make the windows and linux version which i and other developers i talked with about building only versions for windows and linux all found to be lazy and/or maybe the person has a problem with apple which btw isnt really a good reason to not make a mac version as you would not hurt apple in any way but only the players.

Edit: and they deleted my post just asking why it doesnt work. some mod must really dislike me

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It kind of told you how. Go see her in the morning. You have to go back to the house. There's two or three events if I remember correctly, all in the morning so do one and sleep then repeat until you get the message there aren't any more.
I'll do this in the next update then, I already saw her for the entire week worth of mornings and her appearances in the house and nothing triggered still.

Read, has been answered already
Please quote.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The city is too dead.. when you arrive you should be able to talk to NPC to ask about the guild at the very least. It just feels dead and boring right now as there is almost no interaction anywhere.

yqmo.

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2022
The city is too dead.. when you arrive you should be able to talk to NPC to ask about the guild at the very least. It just feels dead and boring right now as there is almost no interaction anywhere.
Sorry for that, but the city isn't supposed to have random interactions with NPCs in the first place. The game is also in its very early stage and it eventually will have multiple interactions with many characters in the city, just not yet since I haven't even introduced 10% of the cast and the updates are focused on the Main Story itself.
Once I'll be satisfied with how far the Main Story has come, then I'll focus on the sandbox aspect of the game itself. That includes Side Quests, Minigames, Lore development etc.
(What I'm trying to say is that there's no reason to implement sandbox elements for characters that aren't even implemented in the game yet. v0.5.0 / v.0.6.0 will focus on the Sandbox aspect. And I'm estimating that v0.5.0 will be in May and v.0.6.0 in June hopefully.)

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes