The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have no idea what Edge is (sorry), this is just a regular HTML type game and it is in a file called a "Zip" file. On my PC, in Windows, I simply unzip it and then open the file in my web browser. Some use Chrome, Firefox and such. I personally use Chrome, but it plays in your web browser.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Started it, watched the intro/logo thing, clicked characters and got "Double-click this passage to edit it.".

I do it, nothing happens.
So how do you start to play?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm, so it sounds like you've created your own little universe- an Anaxus Mythos? If that's the case, should these games be played in order? Which one should be played first? What engine are you even using for these? Ren'py, VN Maker, Tyranno, RPGM, etc.,. After I get some groceries in me, I'm going to fire up whichever one you recommend first (if there's an ordered system). :)
I highly recommend . It's an excellent game with a bit less oozing bodily fluids than some of Anax's other ones :)

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Nelythia The Character Unlocks are only ever available in my final release of projects. Since there appear to be many people around here today that have not played my games, I may go ahead and edit that myself to let them know. One of those "I've been doing this too long assumption/blind things). So, for now, Characters will do nothing. You start after the intro by scrolling down and reading everything. Then select "I am of legal age and agree to all terms".

@fakelandempire You're welcome! Did you get it to work? If not, I just tried Firefox and Waterfox (I already tested it in Chrome), and for me it is definitely working in all three.

Jackell100

Dec 9, 2017
Clownifiwhat?

Alright, I'll bite. If I'm new to your games, is this a good one to start with, or would you recommend starting with a different one?

Reactions: Furyous D

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Jackell100 It's hard for me to answer as I get fan emails and everyone seems to have their favorite. I suppose, to make it easier for you, this sums up what each is about:

The Anax: CotCO is like Lovecraft and 80's horror movies and Halloween had a baby and his name is me!

Cereborg: Inception is all about robots and robotification.

Slugs and Bugs: Invasion is all about my slimy and clacking aliens impregnating and converting women.

Cult of Corruption: The Summoning is very squicky and creepy and about a sex virus, but it turns people into twisted abominations. So, while it had a large following here, it's hit or miss.

This one, D:BB, I am very happy and I am loving it, like I do all my stories, but this is only the first release, and I am expecting there to be 9 monster hunts and 20 chapters, so this will be huge! But this one is all about transformation into different monsters. Absinthe will become everything from a killer clown to a vampire to a bimbo to a goblin and more.

Whichever you go with I hope you enjoy as I assure you, it will be a unique experience from what you mostly see in the community. If my pictures gross you out or content becomes too scary, many of my fans enjoy the stories for themselves, and I have been told they read my work as a horror tale. Some even delete the picture folder after downloading to avoid seeing things that scare them or gross them out, but that they enjoy my tales for the thrill as opposed to the fetishes. Anyway, I hope you find some enjoyment from my hard work!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Anonnymous18100 In this one, the first 3 Chapters and most of the 4th is, and that's when decisions start being made. Each of my titles works differently as I don't like to "force" anything, and I try to make it make sense. An example on D:BB is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Clownification... is that really a thing though? I'm not judging or... actually... yeah, I'm absolutely fucking judging, that's some weird shit.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah, it's actually a thing. Seeing a woman change into a sadistic killer clown bent on raping her friends and laughing about it turns me on more than thinking of a penis going into a vagina. Takes all kinds.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
@ The ANAX,

Ok I generally dislike the over the top huge boobs that seem prevalent in most games nowdays and are almost always a deal breaker for me, but just reading thru your replies has me giggling enough that I have to give er a go.

Reactions: Furyous D

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Cyrel Just so you know, the ladies that appear in my titles have varying sizes of mammary glands, (in fact I believe Absinthe has the largest although if you tried my match 3 Unity game demo you can play as my Succubus, Dionyza, and she has some large ones too, I suppose). There will not be too much more breast expanding after the bimbo bad end, though I have plans hopefully, in time, to allow the player to use Doxy Drinks and Baba Brews, among other transformative items on both the other monster hunters and some enemies.

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Oh my fucking gawd bud, thank you!
Just cleared chapter 1 and being a fan of the masquerade (I actually go to a vampire larp once a year for the last 15 years) you've sold me.

I've tipped quite a few brews back so far tonight but this one is for you.
Cheers and thanks so much!

I've gotta grab some zzz'z but wil pop in on patreon to show my respects tomorrow!
Will be bawls deep in rest of it tomorrow. Fuck me sideways im now a fanboy.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So I mean the writing great as always but man, some of the scenes need some more pictures in them. For example the transitions in the Bimbo scene is really jarring and is lacking an ejaculation scene. I feel like if you threw in a few more renders to each scene the quality would increase exponentially.

I really hope that we do get to use the stable in the future if you know what I mean.

Also just a me thing, but I don't find any of the male monsters so far very interesting at all, especially in the member department.

I don't want to sound like i'm being negative, I enjoyed everything else.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@Cyrel Thank you, very much!

@RedPillBlues I understand, sir, I do, and there are MANY more monsters. I don't know if you saw any of my previews on Hypnopics or Twitter or Patreon, but there will be a lot of different monsters. I don't take what you say as negative at all, as you know, I do what my creativity tells me to. Each person has a favorite of my projects, and this one may not be yours. Then again in a few updates you might play again and really enjoy yourself.

I think a lot about my work is that I do not focus as much on the physical like semen squirting in every scene because I am so focused on the mental changes and transformation itself (which I find hotter than the actual sperm), and that is something I will try to take into account, so any feedback is good feedback!

Reactions: RedPillBlues

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
looks interesting... i'll wait for a mega link and then try. guess this would b my first jumping point to your games. hope i dont miss a few references due to not playing previous ones.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You shouldn't! I try very hard to ensure that! But, if you do, let me know if I could have improved on it some way. It should be more like you read another project and say "OH, wow, now I see how THIS made THIS happen!

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes