4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Can anyone hack this game somehow? I want to have like 9999 health and damage. I tried with the online save editor but for some reason only a few numbers show up, and none of them are related to the stats...
Methinks this will help you out.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Anyone else stuck in the Pyramid section of the game?

Any hints/suggestions? Only 2 buttons seem to function.

stealthwizard

Jul 17, 2017
lmao at the entitlement, "it uses generic art assets like everything other RPGmaker game I've played." All those translated games were actually sold for money, too, you know. Usually for 20-30 bucks. lmao. If you're going to pirate it then just be upfront with it - I did - but don't go "muh value no work no effort" lmao

That said, the last third of this game definitely didn't need to be here and it felt kind of disappointing. Hinged to much on generic lewds with Felana, who is smug as fuck and rad, while not doing much with the rest of the party and making their affections feel a bit abrupt. Ah well, still gucci.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
I got stuck at the part where you need to open doors with soul lanterns. I accidentally used one on the wrong door, now I have none left and need one in order to get into the room with the mirror. Every single door is locked and I can't go back out the entrance, I've also killed every enemy I can reach.
My last save from before I entered was from like an hour before too.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone else stuck in the Pyramid section of the game?

Any hints/suggestions? Only 2 buttons seem to function.
You just need to fiddle around with it. Remember, you only need to step on the buttons, not pass over them. There is one in particular that you only need to step on and then head back in order to progress.

I got stuck at the part where you need to open doors with soul lanterns. I accidentally used one on the wrong door, now I have none left and need one in order to get into the room with the mirror. Every single door is locked and I can't go back out the entrance, I've also killed every enemy I can reach.
This part is mostly trial and error, sadly. I saved beforehand when I found out it's a limited keys, multiple doors area.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You should also have autosave slot available... which should be from the moment you entered the complex.

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
You should also have autosave slot available... which should be from the moment you entered the complex.
For some reason the autosave is after I used the lanterns, it must be on a timer or something.

stealthwizard

Jul 17, 2017
For some reason the autosave is after I used the lanterns, it must be on a timer or something.
That part is bugged, unfortunately, and one of the laterns to be placed is missing. Autosaves also trigger after fights, so you're softlocked.

The soul laterns are an inventory item, you should be able to saveedit a bunch in.

Reactions: Pingy

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
That part is bugged, unfortunately, and one of the laterns to be placed is missing. Autosaves also trigger after fights, so you're softlocked.

The soul laterns are an inventory item, you should be able to saveedit a bunch in.
It wasn't bugged in beta version so it shouldn't be bugged here. There is an exact number of lamps to get everything if you only open "correct" doors so if you messed up and unlock door you shouldn't you might end up locked from getting all rewards.

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
You just need to fiddle around with it. Remember, you only need to step on the buttons, not pass over them. There is one in particular that you only need to step on and then head back in order to progress.
Thanks, the annoying thing is that there are two levels, and that some of the switches operate doors on the other level. There are two ropes on the lower level, one you can get to by using switches on the lower level, the other you have to flick a switch on the lower level, to open a door on the upper level so you an reach the switch that opens the door to that other rope.

It also appears that some doors have no switches associated with them.

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks, the annoying thing is that there are two levels, and that some of the switches operate doors on the other level. There are two ropes on the lower level, one you can get to by using switches on the lower level, the other you have to flick a switch on the lower level, to open a door on the upper level so you an reach the switch that opens the door to that other rope.

It also appears that some doors have no switches associated with them.
If you think that was bad, wait until you get into the Forest of Shadows. The only thing I hate about RPGs is when the makers throw in labyrinths with goddamn warps.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
If you think that was bad, wait until you get into the Forest of Shadows. The only thing I hate about RPGs is when the makers throw in labyrinths with goddamn warps.
YOU TRIGGERED MY PSTD!
I love this game but that forest.... JESUS CHRIST that forest...NEVER AGAIN!

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This game is pretty amazing for a 90mb game tbh. Yes, it uses a lot of RPGMaker RTP assets. That said, the actual story, world, H cgs, and combat balance is good. Whoever made this put a lot of time into it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes