4.40 star(s) 12 Votes

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
What do you mean no way to heal ? There very much are healing skills/spells you could use.
He's talking about the ~4 minutes of the game near the beginning in which you play the redheaded daughter girl solo. As if it's a big deal to rush through it and make up the exp gap 10 minutes later. :cautious:

Reactions: Angelcrush

winslowl40

Dec 15, 2018
I collected the 3 soul stones, found the 3 crystals and defeated the 3 abominations. It tells me to go to speak to Noln but when I do so (in his castle) he tells me he is to busy. What am I missing?

bukiam

Jun 27, 2023
Damn, it's not compatible with Joiplay.
I think i found a fix assuming your error was also something like "failed to mount <path to game folder>/patch".

Open your game folder, rename the file named "patch" to "patchOLD", and then create an empty folder named "patch".

The game should start with Joiplay and you can verify the patch works by starting the game and checking if the h-scene in the beginning plays.

Last edited:

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
soo this game only has 2 endings ? or am i missing something here the walkthrough is incomplete and talks about even 1 ending i don't like the true ending i don't know about the other one with the volcano but are there any others ?

PervyGoddess

May 10, 2023
Really struggling to play this. Attacks keep missing and do terrible damage the few times they land. I just barely saw the bandit scene, did I just miss equipables?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Really struggling to play this. Attacks keep missing and do terrible damage the few times they land. I just barely saw the bandit scene, did I just miss equipables?
The most likely adjustment you will have to make when playing this RPG rather than a typical one is that many skills are cheap and you're expected to use skills primarily rather than your basic attack. You should also try to be learning new skills from equipped gear whenever you can, to reduce any need to grind. If you are low on skill slots in the early game, note that you do not need to have Nurse or Stabilize equipped to use them out of combat, so just unequip those skills and equip more useful ones, maybe a stat-boosting passive.

Also, status effects are not useless in this game like they are on many games, and can even be applied to bosses in many cases.

As for gear, the main thing is that you want to exhaust all opportunities in the capital before advancing the plot there.

Reactions: PervyGoddess
4.40 star(s) 12 Votes