4.40 star(s) 12 Votes
Jan 2, 2020
FOR THOSE STUCK IN THE FOREST OF SHADOW

Go until you find 3 flowers then go up,this will take you to a new area from where there are 2 exists other than the one you entered.

The up which leads back to the forest if you want to get the armor of shadows,to find it im not sure how but 4 red flowers will appear on the same row and then you need to go in a exit/entrance.

the bottom one leads you back to the first area of the map but the upper right road doesnt end this time in a dead end,it leads to the guardian and the crystal.
BEAWARE that after you kill the guardian a chest will spawn behind with 2 unique items,take it before going to the crystal bc it will teleport you from the forest.

Mar 7, 2019
Another banger by Sierra Lee. I wish it could have been a bit longer, but I got enough enjoyment out of it as is. I do wonder what the point of the pop-ups about relationship levels was, seeing as they don't affect anything. Like, If I watched the scene, then I know the characters got closer, and if I skipped the scene, then I don't care about their relationship. Why bother putting them in? I guess my only gripe with the game was how quick levelling felt in the open-world segment with the airship: I didn't do much grinding at all, except to get a bit of cash from the slimes, and I felt really over-levelled by the end. With the amount of XP enemies give, I was levelling every 3-4 fights and it built up fast. In any case, I liked the story and the ending but wish there was a bit more time on character interactions, but that would have required extending the game.

Reactions: Fanatic Vortex

animatethedead

Jun 24, 2018
Are there any cheats for this game to use, I like the story but the gameplay is kinda boring and annoying. I want to use an invulnerable cheat so I can enjoy the story.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
game is fun but the second part reeks of bad game design
1. there is no way to heal this is very much a problem when mobs can get me too 10 hp rather easily
2. because of that i needed to rush trough the end leaving the daughter with a severe level gap causing her to get one shot in the future

thanks god i know about save editors so i can give myself a million potions too offset this but how that was not good too say the least

• Angry
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
1. there is no way to heal this is very much a problem when mobs can get me too 10 hp rather easily
2. because of that i needed to rush trough the end leaving the daughter with a severe level gap causing her to get one shot in the future

thanks god i know about save editors so i can give myself a million potions too offset this but how that was not good too say the least
Massive noob right there^ :rolleyes::coffee:

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017

What do you mean no way to heal ? There very much are healing skills/spells you could use.

4.40 star(s) 12 Votes