• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nayber

Nov 4, 2018
This is the greatest game ever fucking made. I am blown away and dont know if I can enjoy the other games after experiencing this. Holy fucking shiit, bros!!!!!

Storyline....hollywood type writing
animation....weak at first but they became fucking amazing
i love fucking facials....finally a game where youre blasting faces or have the option too in nearly every fuck scene

my only slight complaint is that none of these developers can get cumshots right besides ddfun90(he made saturday night) or whatever his name is. it cant be hard to make a man squirt 4 or 5 times like in real life. i hate that flash and shes covered shit.

but still this is the greatest fucking game ever
you hear me? EVERRRRR!

this is the first game im donating too
oh and no fucking incest!!!! finally!!!!

I totally agree, just wow!!!

Reactions: alexw14615

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hey ! I played the game and look at walkthrought, but I can't unlock the last scene 'Picture with Judy + Christina', someone can help me maybe :p ?

Ephrian

Jan 31, 2018
Man, i've read a lot of reviews, but only a few seemed to point that the musics of this game are by far amongst the best I've heard so far. If you guys did actually write these songs, please point me any soundcloud (or else) where i could find more!
Nvm, I just found the music file :D

Last edited:
Reactions: alexw14615

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
It's been a pleasure so far and it kinda feels like it ended too fast. But Philly is going to blow us all away with his new game I'm sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
He's earned that level of faith and expectation. I look forward to the next journey!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So today is the day huh? Let's go for a last adventure in Free city...
Last adventure, that's some depressing shit right there, and it's depressing because I'd love this game and the story to just go on and on and on, hate to see a fine piece of art like this actually come to an end, I sure am going to miss it!
Although, on the bright side, the game does have tons of replay value, so I'll be playing it again and again from time to time :)

AND we're going to have a new game from Philly at some point soon enough, which no doubt will be of at least as high quality as this one is, so I'm looking forward to it :)

Reactions: Johnny-Doe

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
RIP CARLI.

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
When some venomous villain who totally isn't klx makes mirrors?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes