U

User_215882

Im hoping for more talks about mattresses. Don't you think those beds Philly uses look so uncomfortable? I mean damn who would want to have relations on those kinds of beds. I personally would use a serta. Have a cooling pad too so that those digital characters don't work up too much of a sweat.

Burn85

May 25, 2018
Let's have some fun before the final episode...speculation time. Which do you think is most likely:

a) One of the big three dies - Carli, Mi-do or Judy
b) Massive foursome with all the major ladies - Carli, Mi-do, Judy and Christina - involved
c) Dragon comes back and rapes MC in front of tied-up girls above
d) MC chucks it all and goes to live with Mrs. Turner (because, we all want to mess with anyone named Eric)
e) MC and Lynn form a C&W singing duo and tour the world, screwing before and after each show, of course
f) Philly fools us all and the game doesn't actually end with this update
g) Philly milks us all and the game doesn't actually release this month
h) I get banned from this thread
I would like option "F"
But this impossible dream. It remains to wait for the new game. And hope that in the episodes there will be flashed old heroes.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017
Let's have some fun before the final episode...speculation time. Which do you think is most likely:

a) One of the big three dies - Carli, Mi-do or Judy
b) Massive foursome with all the major ladies - Carli, Mi-do, Judy and Christina - involved
c) Dragon comes back and rapes MC in front of tied-up girls above
d) MC chucks it all and goes to live with Mrs. Turner (because, we all want to mess with anyone named Eric)
e) MC and Lynn form a C&W singing duo and tour the world, screwing before and after each show, of course
f) Philly fools us all and the game doesn't actually end with this update
g) Philly milks us all and the game doesn't actually release this month
h) I get banned from this thread
Of all of them, I think "h" is the likeliest . . . ;)

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Can anyone share copy of a save for the event when you have sex with christina in the bathroom? the one after u can fuck judy

D

Deleted member 59977

I would like option "F"
But this impossible dream. It remains to wait for the new game. And hope that in the episodes there will be flashed old heroes.
I personally think it is a good thing the game is ending. Every good story needs an ending and the ending is very important. @Philly_Games could very easily milk this game and drag things on unnecessarily yet he has chosen not to do so. That fact alone makes it worth pledging.

Too many developers milk their products understandably so because they make money by doing it and making a new game is probably harder than making a half assed update and this results in a lower quality game. I am glad this game has not gone that route and the creator has chosen to end it.

Last edited by a moderator:

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I personally think it is a good thing the game is ending. Every good story needs an ending and the ending is very important. @Philly_Games could very easily milk this game and drag things on unnecessarily yet he has chosen not to do so. That fact alone makes it worth pledging.

Too many developers milk their products understandably so because they make money by doing it and making a new game is probably harder than making a half assed update and this results in a lower quality game. I am glad this game has not gone that route and the creator has chosen to end it.
So...the update v0.12 is gonna be the last, the end od the game?

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
in a sense, i'm sad to see this game finish. In another hand i'm happy to finally see a game FINISH by the dev! TOO rare!

Thx for this game btw.

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
Starting to wonder which will release first:

a) Depraved Awakening v.0.12
b) Summertime Saga v.0.17
c) Half-Life 3

Kidding aside, this game is phenomenal and I can't wait to play the final installment :love: hope Philly takes a short break between DA and his next project, last thing we want is for him to burn out like so many other devs. Philly and ICSTOR really are a tier above the rest imo.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah i cant wait too...i last played the game on v7 or 8?
i dont know anymore...im so hyped for the end ^^

Love you Philly...no homo ;DDDD

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeoneX22

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Starting to wonder which will release first:

a) Depraved Awakening v.0.12
b) Summertime Saga v.0.17
c) Half-Life 3

Kidding aside, this game is phenomenal and I can't wait to play the final installment :love: hope Philly takes a short break between DA and his next project, last thing we want is for him to burn out like so many other devs. Philly and ICSTOR really are a tier above the rest imo.
Still trying to get my head around the popularity of Summertime Saga. Tried to get into this game twice and just couldn't...

tviper777

Apr 23, 2018
Loved this game, for the quality story and quality images, though animations arent as good as more recent games but this is one of the best games played in years! MANY Thanks.

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes