• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I really hope there are more scenes with Christine (the redhead). Damn, how I like that girl.
Me too. I also hope Philly ads a route for a relationship with her in the end.

You kinda have one now, but in order to avoid Judy at all costs, you lose a few scenes with Christina after the club and the route isn't anything like the ones with Judy, or Carli.

When you're talking to the waitress, Christina's name doesn't even pop up in the prompt, it's only Carli and Judy, or you haven't decided. I hope it gets better later.

Last edited:
Reactions: cri and ju1zzed

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I refuse to believe Philly would not remember that Christina is my favorite gal. All that support I've given him. The kind words. The beating of the drum. He wouldn't...couldn't...forget about my lovely Christina. Could he? I mean, he's a cold fish, after all, snuffing Stella like that...b-but not Christina...sob...not the redhead!

Well, if so, I'm just glad he's waiting until after Thanksgiving. The rat fink bastard.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
As the end come near, a reminder of the future, this was posted on his twitter account in October "Introducing a new girl for the next game. Meet Gloria. A part time barista and the Destroyer of Worlds."

A great strike between cute and sexy.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
As the end come near, a reminder of the future, this was posted on his twitter account in October "Introducing a new girl for the next game. Meet Gloria. A part time barista and the Destroyer of Worlds."

I like the Targaryen style

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018

Isn't that the waitress you talk to at the end of the game? :unsure:

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
In the console, i only change the Carli stats.
I can`t change the stats the others girls.

Someone help me, please

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Is it just me or are others finding time passing very slowly until this great epic achieves its final climax???

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
This is the greatest game ever fucking made. I am blown away and dont know if I can enjoy the other games after experiencing this. Holy fucking shiit, bros!!!!!

Storyline....hollywood type writing
animation....weak at first but they became fucking amazing
i love fucking facials....finally a game where youre blasting faces or have the option too in nearly every fuck scene

my only slight complaint is that none of these developers can get cumshots right besides ddfun90(he made saturday night) or whatever his name is. it cant be hard to make a man squirt 4 or 5 times like in real life. i hate that flash and shes covered shit.

but still this is the greatest fucking game ever
you hear me? EVERRRRR!

this is the first game im donating too
oh and no fucking incest!!!! finally!!!!

Last edited:

ZunGuen

Aug 20, 2018
This is the greatest game ever fucking made. I am blown away and dont know if I can enjoy the other games after experiencing this. Holy fucking shiit, bros!!!!!

i love fucking facials....finally a game where youre blasting faces or have the option too in nearly every fuck scene

my only slight complaint is that none of these developers can get cumshots right besides ddfun90(he made saturday night) or whatever his name is. it cant be hard to make a man squirt 4 or 5 times like in real life. i hate that flash and shes covered shit.

you hear me? EVERRRRR!

Wow wow wow !!! Calm down and relax man . :coffee:

Reactions: bikanas and lo0u

ZunGuen

Aug 20, 2018
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
He probably just finished playing it for the first time and got excited while writing. It's normal.
I do agree DA is one of the better adult games, considering how serious it is with its story.
Hmmh I think it too . And maybe " My new life " if this game have a graphic and sex animation like DA . This it better like DA too . But I think hard work to do this … sorry my bad English !

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
He probably just finished playing it for the first time and got excited while writing. It's normal.
I do agree DA is one of the better adult games, considering how serious it is with its story.
You should give Tlaero and Mortze games a shot if you like story focused games. Small problem is the game is html format but I consider the writing level to be similar.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017

you hear me? EVERRRRR!

No fucking what? I think our game saves are very different...

Reactions: alexw14615
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes