Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Care to elaborate?
I just downloaded the CGs from the link in the OP and there's no installer in the .zip file. Just folders full of .jpg pictures (shocking I know).

I even run Malwarebytes for shits and giggles and all 4.020 elements turned out safe.
There is no ZIP File. There is an EXE File. Are we talking about the same thing? Im Not talking about the Game, I am talking about the EXTRAS, The link Is MegaUP, and it is File "CG-DA-0.11.1.zip_2702088066.exe". Open it and get sent to a virus site thru your browser. I am Reporting it right now. To the Dev here, Hopefully. I Dont know where else to report it .

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
It's megaup not the zip archive itself, if you load megaup without adblock or similar you will get a false file that downloads without your consent e.g you click to get Walkthrough.pdf a download of Walkthrough.pdf.exe starts, you would have to click download again to finally get your pdf. It isn't a virus just scummy behaviour and adware, the exe is an installer for stuff like opera browser etc
I just switched off my adblocker and had to click download 4 times to get the cg getting the installer the first 3
View attachment 264155
I guess the best bet would be for users to have a decent adblocker.
I use Avast, Never had issues before . So if i click a few times i will eventually get the right file?? lol Is that what you are saying? Let me know and Thank you also.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I use Avast, Never had issues before . So if i click a few times i will eventually get the right file?? lol Is that what you are saying? Let me know and Thank you also.
I have uBlock Origin & uMatrix I had to disable both of them to even test your issue and see the exe download.
Yes if you just ignore/delete the exe and click download again you will eventually get the cg.zip file.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Clicking the DL 4 times actually worked. Dam Download sites and there Adds. Atleast The other one gives you popups separately so you can just click them off. lol I'll have to watch out for this on MegaUp from now on. Thanks for all the help everyone. :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Clicking the DL 4 times actually worked. Dam Download sites and there Adds. Atleast The other one gives you popups separately so you can just click them off. lol I'll have to watch out for this on MegaUp from now on. Thanks for all the help everyone. :)
What browser do you use? You should really consider installing an adblock plugin
I use Chrome this is what I have &

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
What browser do you use? You should really consider installing an adblock plugin
I use Chrome this is what I have &
I use Chrome also, Firefox lets to many Bugs slip Thru, and The new EI Thru Windows I Honestly do Not Trust, ( I believe it to be a Giant Spy Glass). lol I have AVAST for Blocking But will try one of these you mentioned. Thanks. :)

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
It's megaup not the zip archive itself, if you load megaup without adblock or similar you will get a false file that downloads without your consent e.g you click to get Walkthrough.pdf a download of Walkthrough.pdf.exe starts, you would have to click download again to finally get your pdf. It isn't a virus just scummy behaviour and adware, the exe is an installer for stuff like opera browser etc
I just switched off my adblocker and had to click download 4 times to get the cg getting the installer the first 3
View attachment 264155
I guess the best bet would be for users to have a decent adblocker.
There is no ZIP File. There is an EXE File. Are we talking about the same thing? Im Not talking about the Game, I am talking about the EXTRAS, The link Is MegaUP, and it is File "CG-DA-0.11.1.zip_2702088066.exe". Open it and get sent to a virus site thru your browser. I am Reporting it right now. To the Dev here, Hopefully. I Dont know where else to report it .
Oh ok gotcha. I use adblockers and no-scripts on unknown sites so I did not have the same experience with MegaUP.

How much content is there on this game? Something over 5 hours?
If you don't skip the story and actually read the dialogues, then yes.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm confused do you need to install the patches for v1.0?

Installing them, from what is said, haven't tested it, seems to make the play experience more fluid and easier.
But nope, you can play well enough without them i think - and have been doing that so far. Do as you prefer.

Reactions: FoolWitIt

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I'm confused do you need to install the patches for v1.0?
Installing them, from what is said, haven't tested it, seems to make the play experience more fluid and easier.
But nope, you can play well enough without them i think - and have been doing that so far. Do as you prefer.
The patch 0.11 to 1.0 is only for people with the old Episode 11 who don't want to to download the whole game again. If you haven't played yet, the download in OP is already complete.

The incest patch is a fanmade mod/patch that changes relations in the game. It's not from Philly as the original game never had any incest content.

Reactions: Sonico
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes