Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
The MC did marry Judy's mother, in fact he's still married to her and hasn't even divorced her yet.

Choice at the start of the game: "Talk about your wife"

"You've gotta be kidding me. My wife sleeps around on me {i}and{/i} gets herself sent to prison, and now her daughter wants to stay with me?"
Yes, but right afterwards he says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I remember, they were about to get married, but then he found out about her 'adventures' with her boss which also brought her to jail.

Reactions: UncleVT

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Yes, but right afterwards he says:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From what I remember, they were about to get married, but then he found out about her 'adventures' with her boss which also brought her to jail.
He says he's not divorced yet, but he may as well be, because he actually hasn't divorced his wife yet. The word fiancee is not used anywhere in the game. He refers to his wife as his wife, because they're married.

p "Sure thing. It's just my step-daughter of all people came back into town and I've got her staying at my place."

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The breakfast dialogue in Christina's apartment, if you tell her the truth of how Judy and the MC know each other, also speaks of him being Judy's stepfather.

That said, any and all instances of Judy or Christina calling the MC "daddy" are just kinky roleplay on the girls' part, because it's how they roll, no wonder they became good friends so fast. :giggle:

(how they roll, not troll...though trolling might work too)

Reactions: Serra Angel

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hint: There are patches for it. :) Some have them, some have not.
For any incest, patched or unpatched, there's going to be a tag at the top. There's no tag here...

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
The incest patch makes Judy your daughter there is no "Mom/Son Action".
My mistake forgot about that patch/mod. I thought you could change that relationship in game but remembered the patch/mod was released later.

4.60 star(s) 410 Votes