PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
My mistake forgot about that patch/mod. I thought you could change that relationship in game but remembered the patch/mod was released later.
Then we're ALL fucking assholes! At least no one's left out!

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My mistake forgot about that patch/mod. I thought you could change that relationship in game but remembered the patch/mod was released later.
Well, all the patch does (in terms of actual incest i mean, it does a lot of other great unrelated changes for the sake of playability) is turn Judy from step to actual daughter, so still no mom-son action.

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Isn't fucking assholes something we'd all want to do? :LOL:
Well, if my title wasn't telling enough, I'm a good ol vaginal man, no wonder I have 3 kids at 23. Though I've never been one to say no to anal!

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Well, all the patch does (in terms of actual incest i mean, it does a lot of other great unrelated changes for the sake of playability) is turn Judy from step to actual daughter, so still no mom-son action.
Sure but it's still the fact there's an incest patch for it...It wasn't out when most people finished their playthroughs sooo....

Well, if my title wasn't telling enough, I'm a good ol vaginal man, no wonder I have 3 kids at 23. Though I've never been one to say no to anal!
Exactly. There's preferences and choices. Some choices just don't line up with preferences. Beggars can't be choosers right? ;)

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Sure but it's still the fact there's an incest patch for it...It wasn't out when most people finished their playthroughs sooo....

Exactly. There's preferences and choices. Some choices just don't line up with preferences. Beggars can't be choosers right? ;)
I suppose not, luckily I've never had to be a beggar, at least not yet! (Fingers fuckin crossed!)

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
I suppose not, luckily I've never had to be a beggar, at least not yet! (Fingers fuckin crossed!)
You lucky bastard :LOL: Well having 3 kids by 23 does prove you've never had to beg :LOL: Unlike Kira here. Ah she was a good little begger :p

PoyntFury

Donor
Dec 14, 2017
You lucky bastard :LOL: Well having 3 kids by 23 does prove you've never had to beg :LOL: Unlike Kira here. Ah she was a good little begger :p
Eh, I got lucky. I met my wife on our first day of college, after I had decided to stop looking for relationships and focus on school. Well, that didn't happen, the two of us were inseparable.

Walg

GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Eh, I got lucky. I met my wife on our first day of college, after I had decided to stop looking for relationships and focus on school. Well, that didn't happen, the two of us were inseparable.
You might call it luck but it's just good timing :) Congrats that you found each other :)

Offshore

Feb 3, 2019
As stated above this game is completed, I suggest you check out the devs new game
Oh, thanks! I didn't know about this game... Looks awesome, but it's only v0.1 hmmmm... I'm gonna wait for a little more and then... :sneaky: Have a night full of great fun.

Reactions: Hones

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017
Oh, thanks! I didn't know about this game... Looks awesome, but it's only v0.1 hmmmm... I'm gonna wait for a little more and then... :sneaky: Have a night full of great fun.
Although it's an 0.1 there is plenty of content in it. Philly doesn't skimp on action!

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
As my review got deleted for some strange reason, I'll write it again here:
This game heaves adult game on a next level. It's one of the two best games on f95 zone, I ever played.
- It has great renders and animations
- Great characters with interesting personalities
- A great story
- You have to make interesting desicions
- I really liked the setting, it's a complete unique game
I can only recommend you to play this game, rate it and try out Phillys new game 'City of Broken dreamers' too.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Why the Hell would you attach a virus site link to the CG ?? I thought it was strange that the CG came as an Installer to begin with. lol

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Why the Hell would you attach a virus site link to the CG ?? I thought it was strange that the CG came as an Installer to begin with. lol
Who are you talking to?

If you believe there's a virus in the CG, say so, and report the post so the mods know and can take action.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Care to elaborate?
I just downloaded the CGs from the link in the OP and there's no installer in the .zip file. Just folders full of .jpg pictures (shocking I know).

I even run Malwarebytes for shits and giggles and all 4.020 elements turned out safe.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Care to elaborate?
I just downloaded the CGs from the link in the OP and there's no installer in the .zip file. Just folders full of .jpg pictures (shocking I know).

I even run Malwarebytes for shits and giggles and all 4.020 elements turned out safe.
It's megaup not the zip archive itself, if you load megaup without adblock or similar you will get a false file that downloads without your consent e.g you click to get Walkthrough.pdf a download of Walkthrough.pdf.exe starts, you would have to click download again to finally get your pdf. It isn't a virus just scummy behaviour and adware, the exe is an installer for stuff like opera browser etc
I just switched off my adblocker and had to click download 4 times to get the cg getting the installer the first 3
megaup.exe1.png
I guess the best bet would be for users to have a decent adblocker.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes