• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 7, 2017
What can I say... I really liked the deep emotional state and the relationship between characters. But the sex scenes should of been way better. Anyway, thanks for the time I had with this game.
there is nothing wrong with sex scenes, you have to understand that sex here is something that helps to drive the story but not the main purpose of the game, though we have a lot of hot scenes - sex here doesn`t look surrealistic, like in almost all other games, where the only thing you have to do is to bang your mom/sis/aunt or "childhood friends", lol

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
PC 0.11 to1.0: Patch:

1.0 needs to be a clean install for this to work. Just copy the files in this zip into your /game folder

Honestly I don't get it. If you install 1.0, then there is no need for a .11 to 1.0 patch, right?

Any other mirror please ? I can´t download nearly 900 MB on MEGA ... =(
Is it possible to play v1.0 without it ?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
What can I say... I really liked the deep emotional state and the relationship between characters. But the sex scenes should of been way better. Anyway, thanks for the time I had with this game.
The sex scenes aren't bad at all, in fact they're some of the best I've seen. You have so many options as well.

Now sure, it would be better if the MC cared more about the girls and pleasured them more with foreplay, instead of just getting off. But in the end, the MC isn't an asshole, so I can overlook that. It's better than the majority of games out there.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is it just me or the visuals and animations got way better in this final update?
I mean, comparing the later scenes with the ones from the beginning.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hope to see a torrent soon, as MEGA has limits, and the other two servers always give me ETAs of over 12 hours to a full day with this filesizes.

daunjaun21

Jul 30, 2018
@Philly_Games ... Only one thing : clap clap clap clap clap !

Very high level ! Marvellous end for me ...

Thanks you very much for this story ... Have a great next game !
I "Wholeheartedly" agree to this statement....from models, to rendering, to the overall storytelling, this has been one of the best games I ever played! Hate to see 'er go!

Reactions: Somnus

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Nicely done @Philly_Games ! Hat down to you and your team.
It was a fulfilling ride all the way through.
What i didn't quite enjoyed was not having the ability to choose if i want or not to go intimate with a character (there were some cases), i think there could've been added another decent choice to avoid the sex scene, but that's only my opinion, and any of that didn't matter in the end because it was overshadowed by the story and characters.
I hope you good luck and i can't wait to have another delightful time with your next VN.

P.S Is just me or i do find better stories on the adult VN games than the normal ones? WTF?!
Is there any signature with Judy? ^_^ Thanks

Last edited:

TheTarantula

Aug 30, 2017
So the disturbance in the force was true, the journey has come to an end.

I guess the time has come to delete all my saves and start the game from scratch, yet again, and see if I can get all the endings from this amazing game :love::love:

Still a little sad knowing no more updates are coming :cry: I guess all good things must come to an end.

yeah i laugh at some of my old renders on how bad some where. I had never done this before so you are basically seeing a year in a half of learning in the span of a few hours.
Funny reading this, since I think some of your so-called bad renders, are better than a lot of others so-called good renders.
No arguing that your renders have improved, but bad? Must be the perfectionist speaking ;)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
All I have to say is that I waited like half a year for it, but thank you for the bonus scene, Philly!

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
Best game hands down, lets hope other developers take a hint and start writing more games like this in the future. Bravo!

Could someone please upload this on a server that doesn't have a download cap? Thanks!

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes