wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
anyone have the new WT for game this is the first time am playing this game hehheeh and the WT in OP is not updated help plsssssssssssssssssssss. oh and should i still download patch v11 to v1???

Patan

May 28, 2017
anyone have the new WT for game this is the first time am playing this game hehheeh and the WT in OP is not updated help plsssssssssssssssssssss. oh and should i still download patch v11 to v1???
There is no new walkthrough, you can still use the one in the OP, if you don't have the v11 downloaded there is no point of downloading v1.0 patch. Just download the full v1.0

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, finally the game is over and I'm honestly quite sad.
It's weird, like when you finish a good book or film and you're happy you experienced it, but sad you'll never see anything new in that journey.

Such a beautiful work, thanks very much Philly.

I need a beer. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
A very satisfying conclusion with no loose ends for this amazing novel but sadly, all good things come to an end...
Congratz Philly! See you around for round 2 :)

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
About the endings, is there any good ending with Christina, or is she still a side character in all of them?
I mean, like the one you get with Judy for instance.

eternalfyre

Aug 10, 2017
Well done. You ended it really well - I was really happy with the good bye - not even talking about the post credit scene. Thank you for your hard work and bringing a masterpiece to life. Looking forward to your next project.

Jun 4, 2017
That is the game plan @botc76 development will start in full swing soon. Hope you guys enjoy this release. I put everything I had into it. My body and brain are broken. I can barely even function today.
@Philly_Games, Dave Eggers is just going to have to give up his title, because that was a heartbreaking work of staggering genius.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 412 Votes