BigAdam

Sep 20, 2016
Feels weird seeing the Completed-tag on games you've followed since v0.1 :/ Feels like a goodbye in some sense :( I bet their next game will be as awesome as this one was!

Reactions: Sharku

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
That is the game plan @botc76 development will start in full swing soon. Hope you guys enjoy this release. I put everything I had into it. My body and brain are broken. I can barely even function today.
I think you should take the rest of the year off, have a great december and start in 2019, you deserve it!

maybemaybe

Sep 16, 2018
At last we can breathe out and close a geshtalt) No idea if there is a possibility of Judy-Christina-Carli happy life, but Judy ending is perfect for me. Thank you, Philly! The game is a classic and a thrill and is amazing! Thank you.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Finally I'll see the end of this story, but then the story will be over....

Also, I could have waited a few days for the benefit of the dev, always feels kind of ungrateful to those of them who actually come here and interact with us on a friendly and respectful level.

The moment I can spare a dime I'll support anything Philly is working on.
Too many devs, not enough cash. :(

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Question about the final update :) I saw the dev said something about hidden gems, but I only get 2 choices in this last update and everything gets me killed :D so what are those hidden gems?

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadley

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Almost afraid to download this.
Once I do, I'll have to play and, like the game itself, it'll be finished...

@Philly_Games
As glorious and engrossing as this has been to play, take all the time you need to recoup from all you've given.
That way you can start feeling fresh and ready. Ready to play our heart strings like a fucking guitar all over again!

Reactions: Eerie Entity
4.60 star(s) 412 Votes