noobhkn31

Jun 13, 2018
So when will be uptated lastest version for android btw a great job one of the best games i have played thanks a lot.

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Congratulations on one of, if not the, best VN around in a very long time! The writing was superb. The renders and scenes were fantastic, but the story is what made it for me!

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@Philly_Games What a game you have made! (y) If i think this is your first game the future is bright for you in this world, after this long run the only issue i can find is there will be no more updates . Fantastic last episode, very rewarding by the way;). Congratulation! Looking forward for your next project!

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
So kinda dumb question, when I replay from the gallery, my name changes to Jake. I think I noticed the daddy parts were gonetoo? Not sure on that one. But is there anyway to have the name I chose for the gallery back? Thanks!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
[Completed]

Sigh...
We all knew the time would come.

Thank you so much Philly for all the craftsmanship and effort put into this masterpiece. This the nº 1 game here, no doubt.
You've earned yourself a well-deserved fanbase by being reliable and true to your project.

Now let's see what the finale has in store for my lovely Carli and Mido.

Last edited:

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
This games was fantastic, start to finish. You should be proud of the work you've done on this. Now I just have to play through a few more times to get all the endings, but Judy, Christina, and Mi-Do were my favorites, anyway.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk

addicted2k

Sep 30, 2018
Might be a repeat question, but I went back like 10 pages...

I dont get how to go from 0.11.1 to 1.0 and continue where I was...

When I install 1.0 and load my last save....its the cop with the gun in my face and it says end of story.

Same thing happens when I downloaded the patch, replaced the files in the 0.11.1 folder and loaded my last save.

Can I please get a step by step of how to go about this?
I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

4.60 star(s) 414 Votes